Non-Lions Footy Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the Giants are super impressive. Give them another couple of years and I expect them to be competing. This is subject to change depending on whether or not they can maintain their young stars such as out of contract youngsters Shiel and Treloar.

One thing about the broadcasts that has really frustrated me this year is the replays of tackles or free kicks or big hits during the damn game! It is fine to show a replay of a goal when the play has stopped or a big mark inside 50 while the forward is walking back to take the shot but it is annoying when they show replays whilst the game is in the middle of the action. I don't remember this happening quite as recently in previous years? It is one of those things that some people probably won't even notice but it really bothers me.

I think there's a bit of an excuse for Gold Coast with their midfield injuries. Ablett and O'Meara would make an enormous difference.

The issue I have is with what they have done with their recruitment since their first draft intake. Some really speculative decisions with fairly high draft picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you had to pick one younger GWS midfielder in a draft, which one would it be?

I'd probably go with Treloar but the depth of talent is incredible.

Shiel or Kelly but you're right, it's tough.

First club ever to bring back a coach it sacked?

If you had to pick one younger GWS midfielder in a draft, which one would it be?

I'd probably go with Treloar but the depth of talent is incredible.

I'd go Treloar as I think the closest analogy to him will be Judd, but Shiel's looking amazing this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back