Official Trade Period Discussion 2012 Thread (#3)

Remove this Banner Ad

You did watch this season didn't you?Dawes was pathetic to say the least... Right now Melbourne clearly look the fools with their revolving Dawes policy...

Whoever tried to make a ruckman out of him is the fool. He was a very effective KPF before he was stuffed around. Now he feels he's got something to prove.

Excellent motivation.

Hey guys I've got some news on 2 players (My dad does tax for both the players fathers).
1. 2 months ago Panos's dad told my dad, Bulldogs are trying to turn Panos into a backman (He is currently a forward).
2. On Friday Polec's dad told my dad, Polec from Brisbane is thinking of coming home to South Australia after the 2013 season.
Obviously the sources are the players fathers.

Hey guys I've got some news on 2 players (My dad does tax for both the players fathers).
1. 2 months ago Panos's dad told my dad, Bulldogs are trying to turn Panos into a backman (He is currently a forward).
2. On Friday Polec's dad told my dad, Polec from Brisbane is thinking of coming home to South Australia after the 2013 season.
Panos played in defence a lot in the VFL this year, and did it pretty well. Played both forward and back though, and even some stints in the ruck, for some crazy unknown reason.

Quick question though, why is that trade news? :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd suggest that, assuming this is true, you aren't quite so specific regarding your source.
Not sure your dad would appreciate losing clients due to you posting on BF.

Both Paul Bower (Carlton) and Sam Iles (Gold Coast) have been delisted...would be good pickups for clubs needing defenders.

Polec was going to be part of the Tippett trade had Kurt decided to go to the Lions.

Brisbane would want him to have a good year in 2013 or they might not get much for him

I'd suggest that, assuming this is true, you aren't quite so specific regarding your source.
Not sure your dad would appreciate losing clients due to you posting on BF.
Im sure Polec's dad wouldn't have said it if he didn't want the news to become public.

Okay here's a four way deal that i think works for all parties involved :

Deal 1. Carl > 11 to Syd for Parker and 22
Deal 2. Syd > 11 to Adel for Tippett
Deal3. Carl > Warnock and 22 to St.K for 13
Deal4. St.K > 22 to West Coast for Mitch Brown

So final washup :

Carl : In Parker and 13 Out : Warnock and 11

Syd : In Tippett Out : Parker and 22

St.K : In Warnock and Mitch Brown Out : 13

WC : In 22 Out : Mitch Brown

Adel : In 11 Out : Tippett

Carlton get too much. Warnock's value is nowhere near high enough for that to go through.
Effectively Warnock for Parker and a downgrade of 2 spots on their first pick. Not very even.

I doubt Carlton will get involved in trade week. Mick is more concerned about flogging books than flogging ruckman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back