Prediction PAFC Punters' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Got five lobsters on Carlton. Already good on the moneyback special.

Be even better if the umps get off West Coast's dong.

Money back on both teams now. Sportsbet going to off themselves.

Money back on both teams now. Sportsbet going to off themselves.

Get your missus to sign up, back both teams to the hilt on each account (separate cards).

You essentially couldn't lose over the nine games what with lead changes, outsiders getting up.*

*I haven't researched this at all, but I assume it works.

Get your missus to sign up, back both teams to the hilt on each account (separate cards).

You essentially couldn't lose over the nine games what with lead changes, outsiders getting up.*

My drunk maths says 1 money back game per round is break even, anything more is profit. That's at 108ish% market assuming equal bets on all matches. (Includes upsets as a long term average)

I went the "placing a bet to make games fun to watch" method method this week with an eye for making use of the sportsbet "refund bets if your h2h team leads at any break" promo.

Backed:

Freo
Bulldogs
Port
West Coast
Melbourne

10 bucks each, particularly think bulldogs and melbourne are good value but speculative.
I pumped the NRL equivalent of this in the offseason, easy cash. Assume they're loss leaders.

I got $50 on Freo 1-39 @ $2.60
Sportsbet special- Richmond, Port, GWS, Adelaide

The problem is if you abuse their specials enough, they stop offering them to you.

I've got Richmond into Melbourne into Port this week, all 1-39. Gave me juicy odds of $16. If it gets up safe to say drinks are on me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne were paying 2.80 at first bounce.

Did someone's "I ALWAYS PICK THE HOME TEAMS" Nanna win the lottery?

Haha true. If melbourne and gws get up, im gonna spend the winnings on some gear from trengoves clothing brand.

Haha true. If melbourne and gws get up, im gonna spend the winnings on some gear from trengoves clothing brand.

I also got on A Clockwork Purple at 2.10.

If Melbourne and Freo get up im gonna spend the winnings on some gear

Well - money back atleast for melb. I bet 50 this week across a few games, and ive got 49 back so far with 10 to return from melbourne (so 59) and 2 more bets to go. I'm in the black, anything from here is gravy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back