Prediction PAFC Punters' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Have had two good weeks so lets see if the luck can hold up.
This week i like St Kilda at $3.05 playing a very shaken Magpies.
Also if your looking to throw in something for value on a multi it be worth having a look at Gold Coast.
Yes they are crap but they are playing Geelong who are also crap, when you get two crap sides playing each other anything can happen.
The market should be pretty close with these two sides but you have Geelong at a crazy $1.13 and Gold coast at $5.50.
Not saying put your house on Gold coast but at $5.50 they be worth a couple of bucks in a multi.

Have had two good weeks so lets see if the luck can hold up.
This week i like St Kilda at $3.05 playing a very shaken Magpies.
Also if your looking to throw in something for value on a multi it be worth having a look at Gold Coast.
Yes they are crap but they are playing Geelong who are also crap, when you get two crap sides playing each other anything can happen.
The market should be pretty close with these two sides but you have Geelong at a crazy $1.13 and Gold coast at $5.50.
Not saying put your house on Gold coast but at $5.50 they be worth a couple of bucks in a multi.

I got the Saints early at 3.20.

Pies missing the two Clembuterol lads, Greenwood, Sidebottom and rumours that Pendles might miss.

With the Sportsbet moneyback special they're crazy value.

Hive mind here, I've got the following on the nose, all with the Sportsbet moneyback special.

Saints @ $3
Port @ $1.73 :eek:
Essendon @ $1.19
Gold Coast @ $5

Particularly like the GC punt; no Gaz blew the odds out nicely, and I think the Suns will show some backbone against a team very much on the wane.

But then again I did horribly last round so what would I know :drunk:

Gee we are very short in the markets, $1.72 with our form against North away is no value, hope we win but would not be taking those odds.

Yep. I'd sooner put some lucre on North as outsiders. Classic emotional insurance bet.

I emotionally hedged last year and it almost killed me- I have a reverse-emotional hedging strategy this time.

Also the pessimist in me says that if we lose, it will be by getting run over in the 4th, leading to a week of further question marks on any fitness competitive advantage we were deemed to have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got $25 on Lachie Neale at $26(!) to win the Ross Glendinning Medal.

32 disposals, 3 goals, 1 goal assist, 7 clearances and is going at 93.7% DE to 3QT.

Ride it with me fellas.

inb4 Tim Gossage gives his votes to Clive Waterhouse for "leading Chris Waterman a merry dance".

32 disposals, 3 goals, 1 goal assist, 7 clearances and is going at 93.7% DE to 3QT.

Ride it with me fellas.

inb4 Tim Gossage gives his votes to Clive Waterhouse for "leading Chris Waterman a merry dance".
Amazing odds

Just a general question. Last night I was having a look at the odds for top goal scorer (TAB) Lindsay Thomas who I suspected was something like $9 and Schulz was at $4.50. As they both scored 4 goals which one pays out? or do the odds half because two people were the top goal scorer bringing Thomas to $4.50 and Schulz $2.25?

Just a general question. Last night I was having a look at the odds for top goal scorer (TAB) Lindsay Thomas who I suspected was something like $9 and Schulz was at $4.50. As they both scored 4 goals which one pays out? or do the odds half because two people were the top goal scorer bringing Thomas to $4.50 and Schulz $2.25?

Dead heat rules. Dividend is halved.

Live betting is where you make your money

Jumped on WCE at the line of 85 in the 2nd quarter,

money for Jam

have had a good weekend actually, made me some profit i can earn all year

Ride it with me fellas.

Yeah I had Neale for 35+ disposals at $27.

Couldn't believe he was paying so much seeing he is always a massive Derby player

Yeah I had Neale for 35+ disposals at $27.

Couldn't believe he was paying so much seeing he is always a massive Derby player

He's a beast. Just warming up in weeks one and two.

What do people recommend doing with $5 bonus bets throughout the year?

Just for this week, I like the idea of going with a five-leg H2H multi; Richmond-Carlton-Essendon-GWS-Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back