Traded Picks 2, 20, 72 for Dom Tyson, Picks 9 and 53

Remove this Banner Ad

Dees unlucky here, at the time it was a good trade for them. How it panned out is irrelevant now. Like many of said, no one has the foresight to see how these draftees go once they enter the AFL system and Melbourne still walked away with pretty decent players.

People who use hindsight to have a dig at clubs are the typical low quality posters you see on most threads.

It was widely reported the Pies were into Darcy Fogarty pre draft last year, but ended up with Stephenson.
Fair enough but as others have said since my post it seems Roos has actually said that we were into Billings. So that’s what we have to go off and not speculate we would have taken Kelly. Who is and will alsways be a superior player to Billings IMO.

Kelly just won another best and fairest. I think they would be very happy with this trade.
Yep no losers in this trade

Kelly has been AA and just won his second b&f

Salem is one of our most important players in our team that just won a flag. And Tyson had a couple of top 3 b&f places early before falling off a cliff.

I legit thought Tyson would be a great pick up for you guys a few years back. Can't believe how injuries and poor form got him

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Yep no losers in this trade

Kelly has been AA and just won his second b&f

Salem is one of our most important players in our team that just won a flag. And Tyson had a couple of top 3 b&f places early before falling off a cliff.

I legit thought Tyson would be a great pick up for you guys a few years back. Can't believe how injuries and poor form got him

Plus Jayden Hunt became a best 22 player this year.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If we picked up Kelly who knows who we would have picked otherwise, I am happy with our choice

If we picked up Kelly who knows who we would have picked otherwise, I am happy with our choice
You were taking Billings

You were taking Billings
Yeah people always over look this

And imo Salem is a better player than Billings although Billings should be a better player than he is imo

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back