Universal Love Port Adelaide 2015 Bushfire Appeal and Intra-Club Match

Remove this Banner Ad

Polec's two goals outside 50 were things of beauty. Such class. I know PREDAT0R doesn't agree with me, but he still makes me nervous when in easier range, not as much as Butcher but I'm not entirely confident in his conversion yet.

Polec kicked 17.19 last year.

Polec's two goals outside 50 were things of beauty. Such class. I know PREDAT0R doesn't agree with me, but he still makes me nervous when in easier range, not as much as Butcher but I'm not entirely confident in his conversion yet.

Polec kicked 17.19 last year.
Oh, I thought you meant from the range he was shooting from yesterday. Yeah, he definitely seems best from about 40-55, slightly less so from < 40. It's probably mental, because his short passing is generally excellent. Very skilled, is young Jared.

My priority flashbacks to yesterday:

1. Every player throwing themselves into the action right up to the last minute; not a sign of hands on knees in the last 60 seconds.

2. Non-stop fast ball movement, non-stop player movement up and down the ground.

3. Skills, skills, skills; very few handling errors or dropped marks; massive improvement at this stage of the year.

4. Meeting up with REH, FF and faquito again, FishingRick04 Macca19 PREDAT0R The Smaller Warrior for the first time.

5. The ice-cold Tsingtao beer in my fist. ;)

6. George Fiacchi.

Last edited:
The most incredible thing about this is that I was performing yesterday 15kms away so wasn't even in attendance, so the fact you met me is the best magic trick I've ever performed.

Your genius surpasses Robbie Gray's! :D

Don't be surprised if one of the gang might have misled Lockhart Road as to his true identity ... has been known to happen. ;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most incredible thing about this is that I was performing yesterday 15kms away so wasn't even in attendance, so the fact you met me is the best magic trick I've ever performed.
I think he's confusing his Peaceful Warriors with his Smaller Warriors ;)

putin-on-a-horse.jpg

I ride like the Cossack. I fear no man. But keep that crazy goose Wines away from me.

Looks familiar....except Kern does the glare better

Was impressed with Krak's pressure in parts. On the north eastern flank he was piggy in the middle of 3 players, he chased down Ebert who handballed to...someone...Krak went to him, who handballed back to Ebert, Krak tackled Ebert again who handballed to Ryder and Krak chased him down and got him just as he got rid of the ball. 3 tackles in the space of 6 or 7 seconds, covered about 20-25 metres between them all. He looked stuffed after that though haha.

:p:thumbsu:

That's because he actually meet the PeacefulWarrior for the first time.

Just watched the highlights package. Yeah, glorified circle work but you can bet your bottom dollar there would be a few AFL teams who would struggle to look as slick as we did even in that context.

Ryder and Lobbe, what a frightening combo for the opposition. The thing I like the most is that they are both capable of pushing forward and taking big marks and kicking straight when they get the chance. If we get ~30 goals between the two of them this year we are absolutely laughing.

Gray and Boak aren't about to go down a gear. Gray leapfrogged a player on the deck and then burst through the pack. Boak did a one-two one-two for three possessions in the one passage of play. Seriously good.

Butch is a prick tease.

Whoever #38 in white was early on (Willie Frampton?) looked very, very good. But that player didn't seem to be on after half-time, and other players used that guernsey so who knows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back