2nds Port Adelaide vs Centrals - Round 9 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Certainly we are decimated in the middle. Will be interesting to see how we cope with all the losses. Moore, Newton, S Gray, Young, P Stewart & Mitchell have all been key parts of our SANFL midfield this year and wont be there. I think Logan will need to play on ball for the majority of the game. Krakouer to replace him down back.

i would have thought Central will be good value at the TAB
Centrals form has been reasonable, they've just lost to north and er...glenelg, but beat north (also just). They've been thumped by the crows and sturt but had woeful accuracy in front of goals (4.15 to 14.7 last game!) If the line is more than 20 I'll be taking that and hoping the pies get up in a tight one ;)

Certainly we are decimated in the middle. Will be interesting to see how we cope with all the losses. Moore, Newton, S Gray, Young, P Stewart & Mitchell have all been key parts of our SANFL midfield this year and wont be there. I think Logan will need to play on ball for the majority of the game. Krakouer to replace him down back.
Flynn in the middle.

Missing 3 of our top-4 disposal winners against North and our top-4 disposal winners against South - plus Slattery, Renouf, Colquhoun, Hitchcock, et al.

Centrals welcome back ex-Sun Jacob Gillbee and ex-Lion and Box Hill Hawk Bryce Retzlaff.

Given they'll also be treating this like a Grand Final, I'll be putting a few bob on the Dogs at the prices offered.

just has a good laugh , i read the crow thread , and they are crowing because they beat our kids in the game yesterday , saying things like our bubble has burst ,

They're unable to divorce the results of meaningless matches from reality. When they spanked our skeleton crew in the NAB Cup at Richmond it was all about order being restored, our 2013 was a fluke, even their depth was muuuuuuch better than ours. Mentioning our 10 outs was mere excuses.

Fast forward a couple of months and they were played off the park in the Adelaide Oval opener and the Magpies are 'destroying' the SANFL.

Mmmm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Power boys up on the balcony are loving it every time Flynny gets the ball. Just ran about 50 metres with a few bounces and hit Kraks on the chest who converted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back