Positives and Negatives vs Charli...Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez Cuzz yer a hard marker! A kid comes into the AFL system midseason with no preseason and does some of the really classy little things that I only associate with the better players? He may not be a walk up start in an AFL club but I’d bet money most clubs would have him in their squad.Still scrawny but he can mark,good kick,terrific handballer and very good goal sense.already in our best 12-15

Geez Cuzz yer a hard marker! A kid comes into the AFL system midseason with no preseason and does some of the really classy little things that I only associate with the better players? He may not be a walk up start in an AFL club but I’d bet money most clubs would have him in their squad.Still scrawny but he can mark,good kick,terrific handballer and very good goal sense.already in our best 12-15
His gather at pace today was all class - has showed heaps with limited opportunities.

Positive - think our % went up? Gaff. Cole. Kids. Better than last time. Beagles should have won.

Negative - sheed. Cripps. Umpiring and commentary. Shuey. Petch. Bazzo had some blunders

So much cope in this thread… The game was an embarrassment for us, pure and simple. Others have mentioned the Blues’ outs, and their injuries today. Sheed, Kelly and Darling were anything but on field leaders. Shuey is cooked (whatever the reason). Of the kids, Maric and EH tried hard, but please stop talking up Long, Bazzo, Chesser, etc. The Eagles are in a very deep, dark hole. Yes, we will eventually get out of it, but not by pretending our senior players will have some role to play in that… As for Captain, give it to OA now and be done with it.
You'll get over it!
We all will...
I'ts just a matter of time...and the pendulum swings back.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you think the AFL fantasy scoring system has anything meaningful to contribute to an assessment of a player you are very wrong.
Read my post again.

Then again.

Then log off and think about what I posted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back