Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent thanks for letting mn know.

We are aware of an android issue for VFL streaming radio, we've asked our supplier to change formatting so it does work on Android. Surprised they weren't aware of the issue themselves but we move on.

Video I haven't heard of an issue. Does your phone's silent button over-ride sound by any chance? Or is it just random videos with no sound? Ta
A bit random, but the player segments from Talking Tigers consistently had no sound

Stig,
1. What was the translation from our Dreamtime run-through banner?

2. Any chance of sharing the 'roo recipe from the video with Mark Olive, Sheds and Davey? I eat 'roo regularly and it looked really tasty!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a question for rfc official... I just email with the offer of having my name on the 100 year anniversary jumper. The email said I was getting this 'exclusive' opportunity as I was a 10 plus year member... Yet at the bottom there was a members price and a non members price?
Exclusive as in you get first exposure to the offer and have the potential to sell it out, we have a capped limit of sales.

Hey RFC_Official

As an MCC member I only buy an RFC membership effectively as a donation as I don't use it. With this equalisation crap, what is the purpose of me buying one if the money is going to go to another club? Is there a way around it?
Same here. Seems we'd be better donating the money to the FTF, which doesn't count as 'taxable income' for equalisation purposes.

Same here. Seems we'd be better donating the money to the FTF, which doesn't count as 'taxable income' for equalisation purposes.
Cheers. Might be worth doing that. Sure it will count against our membership tally but I refuse to fund another club. Especially when our club clearly needs it.

What's the go with the "Legends" game and being involved? Is it a competition to win a spot or do you pay for the privilege?

Hey RFC_Official

As an MCC member I only buy an RFC membership effectively as a donation as I don't use it. With this equalisation crap, what is the purpose of me buying one if the money is going to go to another club? Is there a way around it?
Bump. I get this mightn't have seemed like a serious question but it was. I don't want to donate my money to other clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back