Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey RFC_Official,

I got the email for the 100 years sash guernsey.. Just wanting to know if it'll be a regular Richmond jumper with the names on it or if if might have a different type of sash (thinner and maybe reversed like the 1914 sash?)..

Need this question answered before I cough up my money ;)

Cheers

Hey RFC_Official,

I got the email for the 100 years sash guernsey.. Just wanting to know if it'll be a regular Richmond jumper with the names on it or if if might have a different type of sash (thinner and maybe reversed like the 1914 sash?)..

Cheers

Further to this question, if we get in early are we able to request the front or back of the jumper for our name to appear?

Hey RFC_Official,

Cheers
Any info on this
RFC_Official

Hey RFC_Official,

Cheers
It is regular sash with names on it, we discussed reverse but didnt go with it.

Was the perfect opportunity to wear the jumper we wore 100 years ago.
I agree, what's the point of celebrating 100 years of the sash if it's just gonna be our normal jumper?? Great concept but a bit poorly executed... If not a thin Sash (due to names in it) than at least a reversed sash like it was 100 years ago.
I've still signed up for it but was hoping something a bit more creative

I agree, what's the point of celebrating 100 years of the sash if it's just gonna be our normal jumper?? Great concept but a bit poorly executed... If not a thin Sash (due to names in it) than at least a reversed sash like it was 100 years ago.
I've still signed up for it but was hoping something a bit more creative
I won't be getting it. It's just a money making thing when it should've been a heritage jumper as well

At least my pocket is happy!

I won't be getting it. It's just a money making thing when it should've been a heritage jumper as well

At least my pocket is happy!
I actually remember back in 08 when we had our centenary jumper, im spewing I never got my hands on it... I agree with what u said but I've always wanted my name on the jumper, reluctantly though now that its only a normal jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually remember back in 08 when we had our centenary jumper, im spewing I never got my hands on it... I agree with what u said but I've always wanted my name on the jumper, reluctantly though now that its only a normal jumper.
Next year is the clubs 130th anniversary. Will be interesting to see what we do. Carltoon had a patch on the back of their regular jumpers this year for their 150th and also wore heritage jumpers.

Would like to see a 130th anniversary patch under the afl logo for all 22 games and special heritage jumper for the Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon (non dreamtime game) games but without the silly names business

Last edited:
Next year is the clubs 130th anniversary. Will be interesting to see what we do. Carltoon had a patch on the back of their regular jumpers this year for their 150th and also wore heritage jumpers.

Would like to see a 130th anniversary patch under the afl logo for all 22 games and special heritage jumper for the Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon (non dreamtime game) games but without the silly names business
I don't really see 130 years as that symbolic. Sounds like something that is trying to be made every year or two. Keep it at 125, and maybe the next one at 150 (with recognition of 125 years in the VFL/AFL in 9 years time).

What has happened to all of the videos this year?
The inside tigerland videos with that chick are useless and boring. Last year was way more entertaining.
Jack has done 1 this year.
The rumble in the jungle videos where really fun....nothing this year.
The insight into our players houses is a great idea but again..only 1 video.
It's round 14 and it's been boring tbh.

What has happened to all of the videos this year?
The inside tigerland videos with that chick are useless and boring. Last year was way more entertaining.
Jack has done 1 this year.
The rumble in the jungle videos where really fun....nothing this year.
The insight into our players houses is a great idea but again..only 1 video.
It's round 14 and it's been boring tbh.
Hi Stig,

Can you please pass onto the club that if it wants people to go to the games, perhaps playing our kids ( Helbig, Mcbean, Arnott, O'Hanlon, Mcdonogh, Lloyd Lennon ) would be nice, instead of playing proven failures like Pettard, Thomas, Hampson, and Aaron Edwards . Considering the season is shot, It would be great to know that we are looking to the future, and seeing how good OUR OWN talent is, rather than eeking out another end of season meaningless win streak, on the back of a heap of recycled duds with a limited ceiling.

Please pass this on as I believe this is a common belief of the fans

Hi Stig,

Can you please pass onto the club that if it wants people to go to the games, perhaps playing our kids ( Helbig, Mcbean, Arnott, O'Hanlon, Mcdonogh, Lloyd Lennon ) would be nice, instead of playing proven failures like Pettard, Thomas, Hampson, and Aaron Edwards . Considering the season is shot, It would be great to know that we are looking to the future, and seeing how good OUR OWN talent is, rather than eeking out another end of season meaningless win streak, on the back of a heap of recycled duds with a limited ceiling.

Please pass this on as I believe this is a common belief of the fans
X1000

Guys this isn't the thread to vent out.
Stig doesn't have to be here and if we send these sort of messages he will log off forever.
This is to ask non-selection and stupid questions about the club.

I'm sick of reading "no one will turn up" "tell the club no more hacks" everywhere and especially in stigs thread!!

Hey Stig,

When a new player comes to the club off a trade or FA, how do they get their number?
I know draftees are given a high number to earn a lower one but does a Ivan Maric come and it told "you have the option between these 3" or "you are number 20, here you go"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back