Autopsy Rd 4 v Brisbane - Game Discussion and Changes for Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

f0ndiv.jpg

I don't think we have any excuses for a poor showing

Other than no Maric, no Rance, no Deledio, no Cotchin, no Knights, and Morris playing with one arm?

But yeah, no excuses, this should be a cake walk :rolleyes:

Inject McDonough. He deserves the call up and is better than some of our passengers. Plus he'll hopefully learn how to play better against a formidable opponent.

Wow... no Cotchin, Deledio, Maric, Rance and playing against the reigning premiers who will be breathing fire after losing today... this could end up real messy...

If I could see problems with Hawthorn today, I'm sure the Richmond coaching panel will come away with a hatful of ideas. They looked anything but invincible. Their defence, in particular, looks weak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I could see problems with Hawthorn today, I'm sure the Richmond coaching panel will come away with a hatful of ideas. They looked anything but invincible. Their defence, in particular, looks weak.
Lol come next week their weak defense will shut us down completely and we won't score any goals up until the last quarter. Coming back to kick 20 goals to nil in the last to win the game by 1 point.

They did look exposed by height in the Geelong forward line today. But we don't have a man-mountain like Hawkins to take advantage of this chink in the armour. I think our midfield will be smashed unfortunately.

They have a few blokes who are allergic to tackling. Seems we copied that from them too. Or them from us?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back