News & Events Reports a Malaysian Airlines flight has gone down in the Ukraine

Remove this Banner Ad

jerry.gif

I'm done, conspiracy theorists have taken on a new level of potato.

I told you i got it from wikileaks, they quoted a guy who went threw both what the Russians and americans have said.The guy cited what precedent there is for these sorts of things. something no west apologist has done.

Wikileaks have a history of being very right about these things that happen in war.

So why don't you link it?

I agree with this statement(the bolded part):

Mr Abbott yesterday announced 190 Australian Federal Police, as well as an unknown number of Australian Defence Force soldiers, would help recover bodies and evidence from flight MH17, which crashed on July 17 killing 298 passengers and crew. Some of the force would be armed, Mr Abbott has said.

"They must be nuts," Joerg Forbrig, a senior program officer for central and eastern Europe at the Berlin bureau of the German Marshall Fund of the US think tank, said. "It's a very dangerous proposal and will be seen as a provocation by the separatists and the Russians."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/austral...te-analysts-20140726-zx3mo.html#ixzz38XtenJz7

Don't worry, by the time you hit twenty, it will come to you.
If you did a tiny bit of research, you would have found that the whole block of 9M-MR* rego numbers is assigned to Malaysian Airlines.

Facts aren't as exciting as conspiracy theories though.

Why is it 'the Ukraine' and not just 'Ukraine'?
It's generally assumed Ukraine means 'borderland', or 'homeland' (translations differ), so often the definite article precedes 'Ukraine'.

On any official documentation though, the definite article (as in the 'the' preceding Ukraine) was ditched years ago, so it's nothing more than a colloquialism now. I kinda like the sound of it though.

What false bit of info?

That the 70kg warhead on a SA-11 would have totally destroyed the aircraft.

Now if you like conspiracy theories, what about one I just invented. One that has the advantage of making sense and may well be correct.

Wikileaks is a FSB agent of influence.

Lets look at the circumstantial evidence.

Wikileaks operates by turning people in sensitive occupations into spies that give classified data to wikileaks.

Almost all the data released is from western governments.

When the spies run into legal problems, they run to Russia or one of its allies for protection.

Wikileaks leaks have only served to embarrass western governments.

The KGB, the forerunner of the FSB was the supreme organisation in relation to Humit, the creating and controlling of human spies. The western agencies are very good at Sigint, coding breaking etc but very poor at Humit.

Wikileaks guided you to a blog which is running what appears to be disinformation designed to blame somebody else but Russia and her allies for the downing of MH17.

Wikileaks is a FSB agent of influence.

Lets look at the circumstantial evidence.

Wikileaks operates by turning people in sensitive occupations into spies that give classified data to wikileaks.

Almost all the data released is from western governments.

When the spies run into legal problems, they run to Russia or one of its allies for protection.

Wikileaks leaks have only served to embarrass western governments.

The KGB, the forerunner of the FSB was the supreme organisation in relation to Humit, the creating and controlling of human spies. The western agencies are very good at Sigint, coding breaking etc but very poor at Humit.

Wikileaks guided you to a blog which is running what appears to be disinformation designed to blame somebody else but Russia and her allies for the downing of MH17.
If you want to be taken seriously you're gonna have to put all that into a YouTube video.

So I am back from a one-week thread-ban.

Has any evidence come to light which proves Putin had anything to do with this?

I notice that the people sent to investigate the crash site couldn't get there due to Ukrainian junta shelling.

That is, our guys shelling innocent civilian territory stopped investigators from reaching the crash site.

Bizarro world.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KUALA LUMPUR: INTELLIGENCE analysts in the United States had already concluded that Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down by an air-to-air missile, and that the Ukrainian government had had something to do with it.

This corroborates an emerging theory postulated by local investigators that the Boeing 777-200 was crippled by an air-to-air missile and finished off with cannon fire from a fighter that had been shadowing it as it plummeted to earth.

In a damning report dated Aug 3, headlined “Flight 17 Shoot-Down Scenario Shifts”, Associated Press reporter Robert Parry said “some US intelligence sources had concluded that the rebels and Russia were likely not at fault and that it appears Ukrainian government forces were to blame”.

http://www.nst.com.my/node/20961

0708NEWS18.transformed.jpg

30mm cannon fire?

Interesting how little of this is being reported.

It has been sitting a war zone for a few weeks now, it's not unthinkable that some of the wreckage has been caught in smear crossfire.
Maybe if the Ukraine military weren't using this as an opportunity to escalate hostilities we might get investigators in there to answer that question.

I'm sure from the size and nature of the holes they could work out what weapon was used.

Maybe this was the "nasty surprise" the Ukraine threatened? http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/08/us-ukraine-crisis-idUSKBN0FC11520140708

I'm not really surprised the Internet Conspiracy Cops trolling this thread earlier are now nowhere to be seen.

Facts that challenge their world view are always ignored in favour of propaganda.

Without a proper investigation, that will remain unknown.
True.

So why is our government & other western countries still supporting the only government standing in the way of that happening?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back