Roasting Rucci (a bigfooty counter)

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone read the advetiser this morning, Rucci in his review of the Port B&F referred to a bunch of younger Port players as future premiership players. Now thats stretching it a bit!!!

Did anyone read the advetiser this morning, Rucci in his review of the Port B&F referred to a bunch of younger Port players as future premiership players. Now thats stretching it a bit!!!

Is this the same group of players that Tredrae, in his acceptance speech said they need to pull there fingers out.

Check this out CRY ME A RIVER ROOCH

PORT Adelaide bashing is in full swing now. Along the way, so is the reputation of SA football and its fans. It began last Thursday when the Melbourne-published Herald Sun reviewed the trade prospects of disgraced Carlton forward Brendan Fevola.

Of Fevola's appeal to Port Adelaide, the newspaper noted: "Would certainly keep the ferals at Alberton entertained."

http://www.news.com.au/adelaidenow/sport/afl/story/0,26547,26185722-5016212,00.html

It just occurred to me that I haven't noticed Rucci complaining about internet message boards (like Bigfooty) lately. I know he used to have a lot to say about them. Now that his employer's site - Adelaide Now - has become the harborer of the most moronic feedback comments imagineable, he seems to have conveniently abandoned his principals.

It just occurred to me that I haven't noticed Rucci complaining about internet message boards (like Bigfooty) lately. I know he used to have a lot to say about them. Now that his employer's site - Adelaide Now - has become the harborer of the most moronic feedback comments imagineable, he seems to have conveniently abandoned his principals.

No point comming on here every one is picking on his beloved port power and he has no come back

Is it true he starts hollidays this week

Might be able to look at the sports section in the powertiser before i walk down and get the sun [a real paper] evry day although i guess hiss side kicks capel and milbank are still there

Bit like 5pp we finally have rowey but daddy cornes eagle beak and co are still there

Credited Bernie Vince with 97 afl games. (actual tally 55).

Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. Would have thought anyone could get that sort of stuff right. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quality journalism there from the old Rooch.:rolleyes:

Give the ferret a break they both have number 7 on their back

It's not like we are ever going to get close to any quality coverage in the powertiser

Can only imagine what she would be writting if our new major sponsor was In a bit of trouble and just over a week away to the start of the season and no 2nd sponsor

Anyone spot the mistakes in Rucci's "A" team, no David Mackay even though he has him as his supercoach gem. Also couldnt even fit Walker on an extended bench.

whereswally.jpg

Wheres Mackay Rucci you Wally?

Not AFC related, but he also wrote in Saturday's Tiser that Carlton lured Judd "from West Coast at the end of 2006".

His last year at the Eagles was 2007.

Another one for the Roochster

This came unstuck in Adelaide's disastrous second term at Subiaco Oval on Sunday night when Crows centre half-back Nathan Bock sought to switch play from the boundary line to team-mate Tyson Edwards in the goalsquare. The play was read by novice Docker Garrick Ibbotson who scored a goal on the intercept.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/teams-figure-out-crows-game-plan/story-e6frecj3-1225847301310

Well it was Edwards who kicked the ball. If you are going to mention names you might as well get it right. Also like how he said Ibbotson is a 'novice'. He has played 40 odd games now and is in his 4th year of football.

[gratuitous mention of recent overseas trip]

In January I was in London for a few days. I spent over an hour one day, just reading the Sports section in The Times.

They have more quality football / sports journalists working for that one newspaper than we have in all of Australia.

[/gratuitous mention of recent overseas trip]

Rucci seems to be saying in his Roast today that WWT won their last flag in '93, he presmably had already left for Tuscanny by SANFL grand final week in 2006 when they won their second.

Rucci seems to be saying in his Roast today that WWT won their last flag in '93, he presmably had already left for Tuscanny by SANFL grand final week in 2006 when they won their second.

Thank you I was in a betting syndicate that year had almost 900 each and Thorton was still offering top odds dogs.7/10 from memory he was standing WWT for a stack

We jumped on thinking it was easy money :eek::eek:

In today's paper he writes that the WCE won their first premiership in 91, when it was actually 92.

Our good friend Michelangelo Rucci has written a small article in The Advertiser today about the clash between the codes and the shortened format of the NAB Cup.

However he gets it horribly wrong saying the Adelaide United v Melbourne Victory game kicks off at 4:45pm.

The epic evening of football will start at 4.45pm with an A-league grudge match for championship points between Adelaide United and Melbourne Victory across 45-minute halves at Adelaide Oval.

Shortly after the final whistle, the Crows will open the new-look NAB Cup pre-season competition at 7.15pm by hosting Melbourne at AAMI Stadium.

Is the guy delusional? The A-League game starts at 7:30pm according to the Reds' website, the A-League website, and Ticketek.

How can you print such misinformation in a newspaper? :rolleyes: :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back