Review Round 17 - vs Richmond @ Metricon Stadium 09.07.22 - 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to marry Ben Ainsworth

Great win there,thats the sort of win that inspires belief ,helps strengthen culture and thrills and draws in supporters.
Looking forward to the Lions and Suns in a couple of weeks time.
Looks like it will be red hot.
Good luck and well done tonight.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Wow, that was special by the boys.

Easily the greatest win of all time, move over Port 2011, Pies 2014, Sydney 2018.

It wasn't pretty but we managed to do it.

So much love to alot of players, but i'll keep it short. Noah *ing Anderson My *ing Boy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really hope we still trade Noah Anderson out cause he will never be elite 😂

That was far king amazing:thumbsu:
Its Beautiful Reaction GIF

Wow, that was special by the boys.

Easily the greatest win of all time, move over Port 2011, Pies 2014, Sydney 2018.

It wasn't pretty but we managed to do it.

So much love to alot of players, but i'll keep it short. Noah *ing Anderson My *ing Boy
2nd game that we have won with a winning kick after the siren playing the tigers. Life is good.

Really hope we still trade Noah Anderson out cause he will never be elite 😂

Yep. If we had Worpel we would never have been in a losing position. Get Ando out now

I thought we were gone being nearly 6 goals down at half time. Richmond were playing AFL type football and we were looking like a poor VFL side. The second half got better and better. Touk, Matt and Noah grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck and shook the absolute sh#t out of it in the second half. So many good plays and selfless decisions. Finally a team worthy of playing in September

On SM-A715F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Most happy I’ve ever been as a suns fan. Noah Anderson can have his way with me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back