Review Round 17 - vs Richmond @ Metricon Stadium 09.07.22 - 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

How calm was Sam Day. A contested mark beside the point post, looks inside and finds Noah with 19 seconds to go.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wow,
I was watching on Kayo about 45 minutes behind real-time.

I got texts after the win so knew we had somehow won but were almost 40 points down in the 3rd quarter.

Still were 17 points down with 4 minutes to go and couldn't imagine how it was going to happen.

What a win - just never gave up.

CAN NOT BELIEVE IT! What a time to be alive!

Hands down THE best win in our history by far, what a resilient confidence boosting win, the boys dug deep from 40 points down. No King, no Weller, no Rankine, no Powell, no Budarick, no Jeffrey NO WORRIES! HUGE team effort!

When Ando kicked that goal after the siren I cried like a baby, dropped to the floor and couldn't get up from pure disbelief and euphoria combined together. My neighbours came over as they heard me yelling at the top of my lungs for 1 minute straight and thought something was wrong :tearsofjoy:

Fantastic win! One of the games of the season, enjoy!

Yep. If we had Worpel we would never have been in a losing position. Get Ando out now
Really hope we still trade Noah Anderson out cause he will never be elite 😂

Feel like I'm missing some very important context here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As simplistic as this might sound, I actually think the main factor that will prevent us from winning is not being able to kick straight. Very confident we'll get plenty of inside 50 entries and shots on goal, we just need to take advantage and kick straight this time.
Just started reading the comments tonight but this one didn’t age well at all. Haha

How calm was Sam Day. A contested mark beside the point post, looks inside and finds Noah with 19 seconds to go.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
thought Holman shanked the shot at goal, but on rewind you can see Holman sees him and tries to pick him out. Dunno if that was the option, but if Day was ever going to take a contested mark (definitely not his thing), then that was it.

Just got home and watching the last few minutes on the box and I think I just saw Ace dislocate his finger jumping into the celebration huddle at the end. It looks like it’s at right angles.
He clearly doesn’t have the experience necessary to perform these hijinx after the siren.

Just got home and watching the last few minutes on the box and I think I just saw Ace dislocate his finger jumping into the celebration huddle at the end. It looks like it’s at right angles.
He clearly doesn’t have the experience necessary to perform these hijinx after the siren.
haha, yeah I saw that too. His pinky.

What a last 5min period.. congrats..

And to think what could have been if last week the game got officiated correctly thus giving you another couple chances of going inside50 instead of play on when miller's legs get snapped off his body by Ginni.

How good was that!!!!
Haven’t been on here, busy on the scotches.. missing bodsy right now!
Great comeback. Bedwetter lynch can EAD! Charlie Ballard take a bow! Noah will get the credit, but YOU are the hero

Visited the Richmond board and they ( some) think the umpires robbed them, wtf, those campaigners got 5 shots on goal in the first 3 quarters from dodgy as * calls.

Try being a non Victorian big club and see how you get treated by the umps
I just went thru the game day posts for the last 5min.. eating their own. 3 flags in recent years is not enough it seems - they have to win every game by 30+

Remove this Banner Ad

Back