Unofficial Preview Round 6 v Hawthorn Sporks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOOOO

Whats it like travelling 6 times a year to Tasmania in the middle of winter? I couldnt imagine anything worse.

You said something about being Dumb. Something about posting about the past.
Touche friend. Lulled into a false sense of security as I was originally replying to one of my own. A true HFC believer. We're not all on the same page over here. Something you guys must be used to!!!

Touche friend. Lulled into a false sense of security as I was replying to one of my own. A true HFC believer. We're not all on the same page over here. Something you guys must be used to!!!
You start getting used to all banter its the same every week.

Tambling
Wallets 5, 10, 15, 20 year plan
Ninthmond
Loosing to ninth in finals
No flag in 30 years.

Bla Bla Bla

Same every week. Keep it fresh:thumbsu:

Caption this;
hawthorn-2009.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last week proved no Spangh no Hawthorn, we are sitting ducks unless another warrior steps up and in saying that if the tiges can't get the job done and beat us this week it's safe to say they will never enter the golden halls of Valhalla and when Ragnarok arrives they will have to sit in the stands with KFC boy and watch the greatest football game ever played. (very much like finishing ninth)

Ben Who????
Which one....I've seen 10 of em mate so you'll have to be more specific!
Tigers with a whopping 4 days extra recovery....If you blokes can't knock us over this week, there'll' be precious little excuse for it....Then I'll back up my truck on ya front lawn & dump another load of Brown & Gold manure on Punt Road!

Just demonstrating the power to multi-quote.

(It make you look like less of a post whore)

Anyway, Im prediciting a strong 20 and 3 from Dusty this year, looking to join the illustrious company of Nathan Brown and Billy Ryan

What do get with a Hawks pet membership?
Or we **** our cousins Tasmanian membership?

Well unlike a Richmond membership, the guarantee of purchasing finals and Grand Final tickets actually means something with our memberships.

Actually, you should approach your club and ask for a discount, seeing this offer really doesn't apply to Richmond supporters.

How many of you were sober when Hawthorn won theirs?

Weren't sober after it. You see, when you actually win something, you are allow to go out and celebrate.
Instead of going out getting drunk and on the sleeping pills BEFORE you actually achieve something, you do that AFTER you achieve something.

SOOOO

Whats it like travelling 6 times a year to Tasmania in the middle of winter? I couldnt imagine anything worse.

Not as fun as traveling to the MCG 3 times in September and winning Premierships.

I'll tell you all about it sometime, or ask your great great grandfathers, they'll tell you some stories about when Richmond use to play finals football and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back