Banter ROUND THE SEASON IS OVER WHO CARES: #SACKHINKLEY V #SACKDIMMA - THE CHAPPY MEMORIAL CUP

#SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tigers are s**t, Chaplin's a spud, you'll will finish 9th, etc

Anyway, on the Port Board we have a tradition of creating banners for the Match Day thread. Doctor Feel was a pioneer, but I've made a couple recently. Here's the banner for Sunday, feel free to use it.

0G1b6Qg.gif
all i see is Chaplin :drunk::drunk::drunk:

David King just spent 10 mins on AFL 360 giving advice on how Port can beat Richmond.
Gave our club nothing the campaigner.
Just like last week when the whole footy world wanted Travis Cloke to fix his kicking so Collingwood could beat Richmond.
Some things never change. :rolleyes:

David King just spent 10 mins on AFL 360 giving advice on how Port can beat Richmond.
Gave our club nothing the campaigner.
Just like last week when the whole footy world wanted Travis Cloke to fix his kicking so Collingwood could beat Richmond.
Some things never change. :rolleyes:
Awww lol.. Try living in a town which is nothing but 24/7 Camry media

So no coverage of ports finals campaign in 2014?
Through the gritted teeth and twitching butt pain of crows ambassadors that seem to be hosts in all our media... anyway it's all Rory this and Phil Walsh super coach that and here come the Crowies for top 4 blah blah at the moment.

Through the gritted teeth and twitching butt pain of crows ambassadors that seem to be hosts in all our media... anyway it's all Rory this and Phil Walsh super coach that and here come the Crowies for top 4 blah blah at the moment.
I bet they're talking about you guys now :p

View attachment 136317

This is pretty much how Sunday is gonna go.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

I've just gotta ask Captain.....What's the significance of those fish ? Your gonna make them very popular...with all the air time you give em:p:D

P.s Funny stuff !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back