Banter ROUND THE SEASON IS OVER WHO CARES: #SACKHINKLEY V #SACKDIMMA - THE CHAPPY MEMORIAL CUP

#SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

• #SACKHINKLEY

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
David King just spent 10 mins on AFL 360 giving advice on how Port can beat Richmond.
Gave our club nothing the campaigner.
Just like last week when the whole footy world wanted Travis Cloke to fix his kicking so Collingwood could beat Richmond.
Some things never change. :rolleyes:
David King is an a grade *******. The moron openly bags the sponsors of his radio segments on Sen and is so far up himself its notfunny. Can't stand him.

I've just gotta ask Captain.....What's the significance of those fish ? Your gonna make them very popular...with all the air time you give em:p:D

P.s Funny stuff !!!

I mainly post in Bay 13 defending the honour of tigerland. In the pre season, the port supporters were up and about. In the end, i started a thread labelling them puffer fish (with some awesome photoshopping from fellow Valley lad YouDontKnowJack). It caught fire and it has stuck.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

I heard that they rushed Wines into the side. Don't the Port Power people know that rushed wine is crap?
Port should lock him up the cellar and let him ripen for 2-3 years.

Me and Groupie have a seller/dungeon which can be provided for a small fee. Ollie will be required to puts the lotion on it's skin though (just a heads up).

David King is an a grade *******. The moron openly bags the sponsors of his radio segments on Sen and is so far up himself its notfunny. Can't stand him.

David King, just another failed, bitter ex who's ambition exceeded his ability as coach.

David King just spent 10 mins on AFL 360 giving advice on how Port can beat Richmond.
Gave our club nothing the campaigner.
Just like last week when the whole footy world wanted Travis Cloke to fix his kicking so Collingwood could beat Richmond.
Some things never change. :rolleyes:
Just rallied behind Port again this time with stirring battle music on AFL 360 tonight.:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Robbo,put in a min for Richmond before turning quickly to Port again.
FFS.
That's why I say we are everyone's granny.
Everyone likes to hunt us, well, except Brisbane.
Port will play their skins out this time.
If Dwayne is in the commentary box ,I will fair dinkum chuck.
It will be Port versus Port.
We won't get a mention.
Cmon Tiges, rain on everyone's parade!

Last edited:
Make no mistake, campaigners like Slobbo, Healey, Hall, McClure, King, they are avid Richmond haters. We start winning and it will do their heads in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL world has figured out Port. They had a nice run for a couple of years when they caught everyone on the hop with their superior fitness and ultra-defensive flood-kick-chase cheatball, but a) they're no longer fitter and in fact show signs of burnout; and b) teams have learnt how to deny them the over-the-back cheapies that so many media dullards confused with attractive, attacking football.

In reality they're a bunch of chip-scabbing, forward-of-the-ball-running, flood-back unaccountable cheats with zero depth, as evidenced by former East German women's 400m runner Kane Mitchell getting a game.

Richmond by 8 goals if McBean plays, 4 goals otherwise.

Make no mistake, campaigners like Slobbo, Healey, Hall, McClure, King, they are avid Richmond haters. We start winning and it will do their heads in.

I'd love to see their heads done in Captain. But unfortunately I think they'll just do a massive backflip. Thier the singing dancing "Pretzel" brothers!!!.....(just add Monkey turning lever on music box).......o_O

Thread neades moore Chaplin:

funny-gifs-animation-charlie-chaplin-falling-house.gif

Use your mad Photoshop skillz and stick a yellow sash on this one
We8OEFK.jpg

Chaplin,C goes alright but chappy did it better....I'll go the modern version;):p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back