Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Fighting Furies v Dragons FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Just throwing it out there, omgfridge's handwriting is really nice; mine basically looks like a cat attempted to use a pen before giving up halfway.

View attachment 1942066
Dragons FFC OFFICIAL TEAMSHEET
S37 Round 9 V Furies

B: BringBackTheAnchor / T2B_ / DragoDelph
HB: pK75 / serial_thrilla / Bradesmaen
C: big_icky / PhenomenalV1 / Purple Jesus
HF: Ljp86 / Supersuns / freo84
F: Drizzy / Bonz / Hatchy1992
FOLL: Pie 4 Life / Greenery / Ligma
INT: Blaze Storm / Chief

Changes:

None

squirt GIF

Just throwing it out there, omgfridge's handwriting is really nice; mine basically looks like a cat attempted to use a pen before giving up halfway.
Don't think my handwriting has changed much from 6th grade.

Hope we're all on the Jack Jumpers tonight campaigners
A few years ago, Melbourne United did a heritage round jersey with the logos of every Victorian NBL club on it.

They're still just a rebranded Tigers. They're not fooling me. Turned me off going all in with supporting them.

A few years ago, Melbourne United did a heritage round jersey with the logos of every Victorian NBL club on it.

They're still just a rebranded Tigers. They're not fooling me. Turned me off going all in with supporting them.

Good to have you onboard 😂

ARaJK8hk5gLhplZpaVwzUQvKB5o=.gif

Are you left handed?

Yes, lol, messy handwriting goes with it.

In law school, as exams are non-stop writing for 3 - 3.5 hours straight, I would often get paper cuts on the left-hand page when writing near the top; due to the density of the content, I didn't have any time to stop the bleeding, so my exam booklets would often have droplets of blood throughout the pages 😕

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only got my pen licence in Grade 5 when teacher gave it to everyone who didn't already have it in one go. Massive oversight that it was never rescinded.
I will never forget in year 1, it was a handwriting class and when you finished your page you got a cup of popcorn and I was like last person to finish and I didn’t get any popcorn :(

Yes, lol, messy handwriting goes with it.

In law school, as exams are non-stop writing for 3 - 3.5 hours straight, I would often get paper cuts on the left-hand page when writing near the top; due to the density of the content, I didn't have any time to stop the bleeding, so my exam booklets would often have droplets of blood throughout the pages 😕
Argh… I am left also and I also was in that group of kids that struggled with getting a pen licence. When we were all granted it in the end, i continued to to be in the group of kids that needed extra help. I also had ink permanently on the side of my hand from the point I got it to the point I graduated.

Sometime around grade 9 I realised I didnt have to do running writing anymore and started writing in only capitals—bigger ones for the actual capital. It turned me into a rather legible writer. Something that I am proud of to this day.

Top 10 CURRENT, REAL LIFE* Czech Republic National Footballers

*I realise Petr Cech is probably number 1 if I would be including former players in this countdown, and further apologies to all you fans of Viktor Cadlec, a Fifa generated youth academy 16 year old, 77 rated winger with a beard but unfortunately I can only do so much Fifa playing, google research and Czech Republic football watching so I am only doing current, real life players.

Without any further waiting, let's commence. Also, this is very subjective, so feel free to ridicule all you like.

10: Tomas Holes

Currently one of my locked on back 4 in my fifa career in competitive matches at the central defensive position and currently in and out of the real life back 3. He is very versatile with being adept at playing defensive midfielder too and is very comfortable with the ball at his feet. At 30 years old he may be past his prime, but with over a decade of experience in senior football he is currently a leader at his club team. Always a decent fringe impact substitute player at a club like Dortmund.

Do not be surprised to see Adam Hlozek and Vaclav Cerny in the countdown.
Personally i am a big fan of Adam, he is always my first transfer to Dortmund on fifa.

Tomas Holes? Come on Hatchy, these names are clearly being taken from the Top 10 Czech adult film stars list.

Last edited:
I will never forget in year 1, it was a handwriting class and when you finished your page you got a cup of popcorn and I was like last person to finish and I didn’t get any popcorn :(

Balls!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back