Certified Legendary Thread Sneaking in to the Grand Final............

Remove this Banner Ad

In this weeks bump edition it surely has to be Sneaking in to Adelaide Oval.

Anyway for Tiges fans to sneak in and get a bit of the hill action?

Wear a Richmond jumper. Apparently its like camouflague according to the AFL. You wont be noticed.

I reckon this would be a plan...

Friday night after work, you'd head down to the MCG prior to the Geelong v Hawthorn final. Hang around the Channel 7 OB van, take notice (or even a pic or two on the sly) of what the tech crew are wearing. Most likely they'll be wearing jeans and a jumper, with the 7 logo embroidered on and maybe some workman's gloves.

Find those similar clothes at home (or an op shop), embroid on the logo, then you (and a similarly dressed mate) walk in casually through the media back entrance on match day, speaking 'tech talk' loudly.

Worth a shot, I'd reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if the gulls come to visit during the week....

also, I wonder if that orange light (heat lamps?) that go on at night would get nauseating if you were in the stadium during the whole time they were on...

No pass outs anymore.
You have to now scan in and out with the ticket you entered the ground with.
If you are smart enough, you can borrow someones ticket and somehow scan both tickets out, then you can bring someone in with you with 2nd ticket.
You would have to distract the guy at the turnstile so he does not see you scan 2 times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back