Consumer Electronics Stupid f*cker idiots from TV ads you just want to hurt

Remove this Banner Ad

YouI guy.

"We get the bikes. We get the trams. We get Melbourne" "We ask questions"

more like:

"We get that people who hardly drive their car are low-risk high profit. We're not here to help when you're in trouble. Where here to recieve premium payments from people who don't even drive their car"

I appreciate their product is good for some, but the guy is a flog.

SO. MUCH. THIS. Except he does it for Perth. You dont get it you little runt. How can you when youve never asked us? In one of the ads he has the laughable awful mini mullet.

SO. MUCH. THIS. Except he does it for Perth. You dont get it you little runt. How can you when youve never asked us? In one of the ads he has the laughable awful mini mullet.
Apprently they get Adelaide too, they have everything covered.

The ad for the new Big Brother show that Ch9 are flogging is really starting to give me the shits with all the people dancing around like f***wits, if you actually danced around like that in public you'd get bashed without a second thought.

The ad for the new Big Brother show that Ch9 are flogging is really starting to give me the shits with all the people dancing around like f***wits, if you actually danced around like that in public you'd get bashed without a second thought.

Is that Greetal Kolheen pedo hosting it?

I would love to be in that house with an uzi.

Is that Greetal Kolheen pedo hosting it?

I would love to be in that house with an uzi.

Nah that other cougar Sonia Kruger is hosting it.

Nine are trying to make out that their version of Big Brother will be different to Ten's version but I can just see it being the same garbage as before, they aren't fooling anyone.

6a00d8341c51c053ef0133f331a7c6970b-450wi

The bitch from that insurance ad that I really don't care to know the name of. Do you really need to debate over what is "FantasticER..erer"?! Really!

And I want to hurt the people who made the bloody Rivers ads. What a disgrace.

And the agro woman from the Foxtel (I think) ad. "I'VE BEEN WAITING AAALL WEEK FOR MAD MEN!".

Oh shut up selfish ho, nananana, GTFO.
/rhyme.

/rant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple already mentioned, the Beam animal call ads and the Jeep ads especially the dicks playing golf going,...my wife bought a Jeep, your wife bought a Jeep, my wife bought a Jeep, your wife bought a Jeep.... and now I want to key a Jeep.

There used to be one in Perth for a car dealership with a blond chick singing badly while some guy played accoustic guitar sitting on the roof, I mean I can understand them needing a paying job and hoping this will get them to hollywood but the fact that someone got paid for thinking up that idea is appallling.

The bitch from that insurance ad that I really don't care to know the name of. Do you really need to debate over what is "FantasticER..erer"?! Really!

And I want to hurt the people who made the bloody Rivers ads. What a disgrace.

the bloke in that ad is a dead spit for Rocket Eade!!

That Aussie actor who speaks with a yank accent in the ANZ ads - FARRRRRRRKN average

Not an ad, but this chick makes me enter hulkmode.

They showed footage the other day of Jobe Watson vomiting up his blue powerade.

She comes up with this gem, "WAS THAT A DRINK!?!?!"

OH YES, TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW YOU WATCH FOOTBALL YOU SILLY WENCH!

sam_lane-230x300.jpg

Not an ad, but this chick makes me enter hulkmode.

They showed footage the other day of Jobe Watson vomiting up his blue powerade.

She comes up with this gem, "WAS THAT A DRINK!?!?!"

OH YES, TELL ME MORE ABOUT HOW YOU WATCH FOOTBALL YOU SILLY WENCH!

sam_lane-230x300.jpg

Bundy & Coke with Travis Boak, Mince with Bernie Vince...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back