Event Sweet FA Season 14 Awards Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 Votes

ROYSFC v GUMBIES
3. FattyLumpkin (ROY)
2. Claypigeon (GUM)
1. Fred (ROY)

Round 4 Leaderboard
8- WishinAintGettin (SDR), tigland (Fur)
7- ClayPigeon (Gum)
6- EBIAC (Dem), eth38 (Dem), Fred (Roy)
5- Shadow Man (Bom)
4- BILC (Fur)
3- BigBadBuddy (SDR), Dagless (Haw), Flawed Genius (Gum), Shallow (Won), saintkildaman (Bom), FattyLumpkin (Roy)
2- croweater41 (WON), boncer34 (Haw), Wickzi (Dem), Loopy_Cam (Bom), Gentlemen (Dra) Juggalo Balla (Dem), Kerrby (Haw), IMS (Haw), Tarkyn_24 (Haw), Marklar_33 (Won)
1- Striker475 (Gum), Freakie (Roy), Sausageroll (Bom), Reardo (Roy), axis_miles03 (Gum), Gus (Dem), alex_is_on_fire (SDR), TigerGlory (Fur)

Go claypigeon :thumbsu: :)

When is the interval? I need to break the seal. FML.

We're only 4 rounds in! You break it now and you'll be having to duck out every 2 rounds or so. Though looking at how the voting is going I don't know if you'll be needed for the camera to pan to you for a reaction shot to votes.

Round 5 saw the Hawks officially hit the panic button as a 5th straight loss at the hands of the Furies saw them slump to the bottom of the ladder with a miserable percentage of 65.71 and a points total of -2. The previously unbeaten Dragons were stung by a Gumbies outfit that was starting to gather moment, the Roys misery continued as they were over run by a fast finishing Demons side and the Bombers almost timed their run home to perfection losing by a narrow margin to the Wonders.

Round 5 votes

GUMBIES v SDRAGONS
3. Claypigeon (GUM)
2. Flawed Genius (GUM)
1. Striker475 (GUM)

DEMONS v ROYSFC
3. Demon 86 (DEM)
2. eth38 (DEM)
1. Deddy19 (DEM)

FURIES v HAWKS
3. tigland (FUR)
2. RT73 (FUR)
1. BILC (FUR)

BOMBERS v WONDERS
3. Shadow Man (BOM)
2. croweater41 (WON)
1. tim saints (WON)

Round 5 Leaderboard

11- tigland (Fur)
10- ClayPigeon (Gum)
8- WishinAintGettin (SDR), eth38 (Dem), Shadow Man (Bom)
6- EBIAC (Dem), Fred (Roys)
5- Flawed Genius (Gum), BILC (Fur)
3- BigBadBuddy (SDR), Dagless (Haw), Shallow (Won), saintkildaman (Bom), FattyLumpkin (Roy), Demon86 (Dem)
2- croweater41 (WON), boncer34 (Haw), Wickzi (Dem), Loopy_Cam (Bom), Gentlemen (Dra) Juggalo Balla (Dem), Kerrby (Haw), IMS (Haw), Tarkyn_24 (Haw), Marklar_33 (Won), Striker475 (Gum), RT73 (Fur), croweater41 (Won)
1- Freakie (Roy), Sausageroll (Bom), Reardo (Roy), axis_miles03 (Gum), Gus (Dem), alex_is_on_fire (SDR), TigerGlory (Fur), Deddy19 (Dem), tim_saints(Won)

1. Deddy19 (DEM)

2vA1a.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will now take a short break from the count to hand out the EKA medal. For those of you that are unaware because you live under a rock this is for the best first year player.

This year the voting panel narrowed it down to 3 players. Deddy from the Mount Buller Demons, WiseGuySam from the West Coast Wonders and The Half Back from the Southern Dragons.

All 3 have big claims to the award but after a very tight vote the award for Season 14 goes to the man from the South, the Southern Dragons very own The Half Back.

Congratulations to him.

AnitoKid-Champ.jpg

THB celebrating his win with the Dragons.

Just waiting until my midfield move at about Round 8 so I can get votes. Then you can expect me to fly up the leaderboard.

The Bombers table is getting quite rowdy. SKM is having red cordial shots for every vote Shadow Man gets and beez is chatting up my mystery girl with limited success.

Congrats THB.

Do we get to see the votes, bonce?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back