Mega Thread Sydney Swans Audio & Video Links

Remove this Banner Ad

Was going to post up the League teams preview as they had some weird things to say but i forgot and deleted it. Oh well

Was it that they confidently talked about how O'Keefe and McGlynn were two of our three main outside midfielders, called Hanners an inside midfielder, ignored McVeigh as an outside midfielder, and named Nick Smith as a C Grade midfielder (instead of an A grade, or at least B grade, small defender)?

From what I can remember -

Hanners A grade, Dermie says 'fantastic kick' or something similar. In fact I think his kicking needs a lot of work.
Smith C grade, but besides that small cameo as the sub when has he played in the midfield this season
Jetta B grade
O'Keefe outside runner

Then after Derm has pumped us up the whole time, says he'll tip West Coast but doesn't know why.

Was it that they confidently talked about how O'Keefe and McGlynn were two of our three main outside midfielders, called Hanners an inside midfielder, ignored McVeigh as an outside midfielder, and named Nick Smith as a C Grade midfielder (instead of an A grade, or at least B grade, small defender)?

And had Jetta as a B grader.

Grim or whoever, any chance of getting Pyke's post-game interview up? I didn't see it but heard it was hilarious.
Haha yes definitely, should be up tonight

This thread will be busy in the next few days :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THAT'S AWESOME! I must say, Even I can't figure out the accent myself. He's from Victoria, on the West Coast, but it sounds more like the Martimers out east... like Sydney... Nova Scotia :D

I've been trying to get my head around his accent too. He spent a bit of time living in Scotland I think, playing rugby, so maybe he's picked a bit of that up.

And bloody hell, it literally sounded like somebody was hitting fast forward when he was speaking. Thanks Grim!

If you watch the Simpsons you would think all Canadians speak slow but he just proved thats only a stereotype.

That wretched monster on the left was trying to find any old excuse for the WCE losing the game. I bet when Richmond and St Kilda beat us she wouldn't have bothered pointing out that we were missing Goodes, Mumford, Rohan as well as Reid suffering injury concerns and a sluggish O'Keefe.

Jesus, the other week I was praising Grant Thomas for defending us, this week he says we don't have any highlight reel players, he doesn't know who our captain is, and thinks we still play lock down footy.

That Footy Classified clip is atrocious. Talk about clueless. Grant Thomas admitting he doesn't even know who our captain is. Far out. Not even trying to hide his ignorance. Lyon thinking it's Leeroy Jetta.

Morons.

At least Lyon was firmly in our corner, but agreed, still not knowing Lewis Jetta's name is atrocious.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back