Mega Thread Sydney Swans Audio & Video Links

Remove this Banner Ad

That wretched monster on the left was trying to find any old excuse for the WCE losing the game. I bet when Richmond and St Kilda beat us she wouldn't have bothered pointing out that we were missing Goodes, Mumford, Rohan as well as Reid suffering injury concerns and a sluggish O'Keefe.

Good on Lyon for sticking it to Caro though. Every time she tried defending the Eagles/ Demeaning the swans, all Gary would say is 'That would fly if it was a small margin, but they blew them out of the water'.

The media clearly don't give a rats arse about us, Grant Thomas probably has seen us play only when he coached against us. I got a bit ticked off when Hudson and Healy were calling our game, only talked about how West Coast were going to get in it and their depleted injury list. Should've expected it but if a team like hawthorn or collingwood knocked them off over there they'd be frothing over their midfield etc etc

To be fair, Healy actually has a pretty good knowledge of our list and our gameplan. I suspect he's still very much a Swans man at heart.

To be fair, Healy actually has a pretty good knowledge of our list and our gameplan. I suspect he's still very much a Swans man at heart.

He is. Has a lot of good mail on the swans. I remember when Hirdy used to be on the couch and they were talking about trhe swans Mike Sheahan would always defer to Healy as soon as they came up and asked him all the questions about what was happening etc.

That Footy Classified clip is atrocious. Talk about clueless. Grant Thomas admitting he doesn't even know who our captain is. Far out. Not even trying to hide his ignorance. Lyon thinking it's Leeroy Jetta.

Morons.

"Lewis....Leroy? Lewis...it's Lewis, right?" Lol!!

Thomas is a dolt, when Craig Hutchison suggested our midfield is becoming "sexier" all he could do was utter "Ehh.." then ramble on about how we're battlers or some garbage. Caro is a stupid old hag who will never admit she's wrong about anything, so instead she bumbles through an attempt to downplay our form.

"Lewis....Leroy? Lewis...it's Lewis, right?" Lol!!

Thomas is a dolt, when Craig Hutchison suggested our midfield is becoming "sexier" all he could do was utter "Ehh.." then ramble on about how we're battlers or some garbage. Caro is a stupid old hag who will never admit she's wrong about anything, so instead she bumbles through an attempt to downplay our form.

I try to take things on face value. Most of what they said was pretty much spot on except for the "Leroy" Jetta bit. Everything I've read and heard since Sunday has been glowing in praise so we shouldn't get our knickers in a knot over very minor qualifiers and semantics from the "experts".

West Coast did have a massive number of outs (self inflicted or otherwise) and for me it had to be said that they would have put in a better performance if full strength. No one thus far has said we wouldn't have beaten a full strength Eagles team on that performance though.

Thomas saying the mids aren't "sexy" or he doesn't know the name if the skipper were just an exaggeration on the point that we fly under the radar.

Haha laughed at the epic music in the background of the AFL 360 clip. Thanks Grim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought you Swans fans would like this: Mike Pyke on SEN's Morning Glory :thumbsu:
http://www.sen.com.au/audioplayer/Audio/Mike-Pyke/5276

He sounded more... uh... "normal" this time.

I know this is a little silly to say, given he's like 28 or so, but he speaks so well. I love that he knows about the game and had a constructive reply when asked about Folau, and it's like he's been part of the side for a decade or so.

What a champion!

Wow, we're saturated with attention at the moment. Now, last time that happened we fluffed a game against the Crows. Admittedly it was probably because we lost Goodes about half a second before he was going to line up to put us in front, but we still blew it.

Don't make the same mistake again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back