Mega Thread Sydney Swans Audio & Video Links

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all,
I've been making a bunch of highlights for Saints players over the last two months and I'm planning on getting a few out for each club before the season starts, which I've done for the Bulldogs and the Eagles and I thought I'd do the Swans next. The highlights videos will consist of the players' more notable game involvements from the 2015 season.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw.

To kick it off, here's a highlights video of Isaac Heeney.

Isaac Heeney

I plan on doing another 1 or 2 Swans players in the next couple of days, so post some suggestions of who you'd like to see and whoever gets mentioned the most I'll do :thumbsu:

Enjoy.

Oh, and if you hadn't seen it yet, here's a video I made of Callum Mills' first NAB game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hqdefault.jpg

Hey does anyone know of any good places to get the post-match interviews? Normally ABC have some but I can't find them. And SEN has some but their mobile app is crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And if the media start talking us up I'll start seeing a bunch of posts saying they are trying to jinx us and are being unfair.

There are 3 certainties in football:

1) Fans of both sides will constantly complain about the umpiring being unfair to them in the same game
2) Fans of all teams will complain the media is unfair to them
3) LOL Norf

Yeah I thought that was a pretty decent preview tbh, thought it was going to be much more dismissive after posts across a couple of threads here. And Derm's prediction ended up being on point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back