The All-Encompassing Footy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A Pies fan now since Karnezis booted 3 in the VFL?
You got it in one! I've transferred my life-long allegiance to a club because a player I once named myself after on an internet forum on a whim has now kicked some goals in the reserves competition. :)

You got it in one! I've transferred my life-long allegiance to a club because a player I once named myself after on an internet forum on a whim has now kicked some goals in the reserves competition. :)

Oh, didnt you realise? The Jet has pointed out to us quite well that we've traded the next Gary Ablett to the Magpies! How silly we are.

Had to post this. Golden!

148nsli.jpg

Up 240, they have Caddy, Enright and Suckling while I have no one.

I-I'm going to win right?

Well Caddy isn't playing so you should.......maybe.

Pretty happy though because I've had two doughnuts and the other guy hasn't had any.

Names on the back of guernsey's - meh, can't really see them unless it's a close up, so what's the point?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, that's how we won the game. You idiot.

It's like they wanted him to prove he was busted and couldn't earn his giant paycheck and do all the work before the will to actually play appeared.

I'm a bit obsessed with the whole thing about teams with massively overpaid flogs failing at the moment.

It's like they wanted him to prove he was busted and couldn't earn his giant paycheck and do all the work before the will to actually play appeared.

I'm a bit obsessed with the whole thing about teams with massively overpaid flogs failing at the moment.

I reckon there is a whole heap of overreaction at the moment in the case of Judd, the bloke is a champion and it's not like no one has done a hammy late in their career before, Judd has well and truly achieved in his time at Carlton and the Blues would be no better off if the trade didn't happen, they have a proven inability to develop key position players, so who is to say that Kennedy wouldn't have been a bust had he stayed there, Henderson looks the goods, let's hope they don't destroy that one.

But to say that Judd is an "overpaid flog" is simply incorrect.

Daisy Thomas is an overpaid flog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back