Podcast The Geelong Board PodCast - Episode 9 now available - Trade Period Wrap + Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all,

Given the complete vanishing act of Gysenn I have decided to attempt to take the reins and reboot the Geelong Board PodCast.

The aim will be to have them every month, this depends largely on how much actual work is required with the behind the scenes stuff and time permitting of course.
What I will be looking for is volunteers to be involved! I would ideally like a range of different people to get into it as opposed to hearing the same voices each time.

I want to make it fun but also serious, if anyone is bored and wants an idea of what to expect go and listen to beginning of the one from the soccer board (serious and borderline dull), then go listen to the one from the Sweet FA board (largely irrelevant and loose)

Ideally the Cats one will be somewhere in the middle :D

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7 NOW AVAILABLE

Watch this space, this thread will be used for the posting of and any discussion regarding the Pod

Last edited:
I'm dobbing you in to SM. I love his podcasts :(

Good thread though:thumbsu:
you can understand the point I am making comparatively between the 2 still

In principle yes, he does throw in the odd jibe though. SFA is simply just a very weird place in general :D
My point was one is serious, one is the exact opposite

So I want a serious one with a few laughs :D

Can you get any Crows supporters on as guests?

Be interesting to get their thoughts on Free Agency/trading.

:cool:

Serious.

Not serious.
I went on one of theirs so I probably could

I'm not interested in doing it as I don't listen to them. And would hate the sound of my own voice.
But I'm happy to throw some questions via pm that may help you come up with an agenda. Rather than having to come up with it yourselves all the time.

I'm not interested in doing it as I don't listen to them. And would hate the sound of my own voice.
But I'm happy to throw some questions via pm that may help you come up with an agenda. Rather than having to come up with it yourselves all the time.
I've got one. What is saltier a) sea water or b) Crows fans?

Hi all,

Given the complete vanishing act of Gysenn I have decided to attempt to take the reins and reboot the Geelong Board PodCast.

The aim will be to have them every month, this depends largely on how much actual work is required with the behind the scenes stuff and time permitting of course.
What I will be looking for is volunteers to be involved! I would ideally like a range of different people to get into it as opposed to hearing the same voices each time.

I want to make it fun but also serious, if anyone is bored and wants an idea of what to expect go and listen to beginning of the one from the soccer board (serious and borderline dull), then go listen to the one from the Sweet FA board (largely irrelevant and loose)

Ideally the Cats one will be somewhere in the middle :D

Watch this space, this thread will be used for the posting of and any discussion regarding the Pod
In the words of Sam Kekovich,he's probable cut one out from the herd and found there's more to life than the Geelong cheer squad and big footy.:)

Last edited:
A great point..

And if others have things or questions that they feel would be good discussion points they should list them too.

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A great point..

And if others have things or questions that they feel would be good discussion points they should list them too.

Go Catters
Absolutely... people can PM me with suggestions/questions if they wish :thumbsu:

The first podcast of the year has landed!!

Diving in for the first show of the year were catempire , Partridge and thejester as we discuss our recruiting, the NAB games so far, injuries and Paul Couch.

*Word of warning for some reason my recorder was playing slight funny buggers and there is a little skipping and stuttering that occurs during the show, it is a minor frustration but doesn't make the show unlistenable. I'm a newbie at this and learning so hopefully they get better

(there will be more listening options available soon itunes etc)

Enjoy

Top effort all…

Great listen…

Looking froward to the next one….

Go Catters

Well done guys , and Partridge on your memories of PC. The preview although obviously a tad biased was superior to that of the Fox Footy round table imo. Gees King loves us.

Obviously recorded before the Freo game and Lincs form on expanded on what he started to show, and was mentioned.
Thanks mate, as for Linc... I am sure he will be mentioned for the next one :D *

*this is not meant to imply that Rabbi will be joining us, but he is more than welcome to

Remove this Banner Ad

Back