Podcast The Geelong Board PodCast - Episode 9 now available - Trade Period Wrap + Review

Remove this Banner Ad

iTunes for the win
By the way great work this year taking on the podcast! Always enjoy listening.

I youtube but Soundcloud is sufficient. It still embeds on here doesn't it?
Appreciate the responses gents :thumbsu:

I'll continue to whack it up on youtube anyway... just may be the day after it goes up on iTunes/Soundcloud, purely due to time restraints once the recording is done and with how long it takes to get together.

I think Soundcloud embeds.. sometimes it can be a bit funny though

The Geelong Board PodCast returns for episode 9!
THE TRADE REVIEW!

After an extended layoff still mourning the result of our prelim the podcast is back and with a very special guest
Pivo !!!

and also we are joined by Geelong Advertiser journo (and former Geelong board mod) Ryan Reynolds aka rizzo as we discuss Gary Ablett jnr and the potential to move home, and also look at the ins and outs of our trade mess period

Should be available on iTunes
and is available on soundcloud (if link doesn't work just follow BigFooty Cats on soundcloud)

Enjoy

If you would like to be involved in a podcast then drop me a line, will likely do the next one post draft :thumbsu:

Last edited:
The Geelong Board PodCast returns for episode 9!
THE TRADE REVIEW!

After an extended layoff still mourning the result of our prelim the podcast is back and with a very special guest
Pivo !!!

and also we are joined by Geelong Advertiser journo (and former Geelong board mod) Ryan Reynolds aka rizzo as we discuss Gary Ablett jnr and the potential to move home, and also look at the ins and outs of our trade mess period

I will post the youtube link in when I get it done, otherwise should be available on iTunes shortly
and is available on soundcloud (if link doesn't work just follow BigFooty Cats on soundcloud)

Enjoy

If you would like to be involved in a podcast then drop me a line, will likely do the next one post draft :thumbsu:

Great listen as always

Appreciate the responses gents :thumbsu:

I'll continue to whack it up on youtube anyway... just may be the day after it goes up on iTunes/Soundcloud, purely due to time restraints once the recording is done and with how long it takes to get together.

I think Soundcloud embeds.. sometimes it can be a bit funny though
I tend to use the youtube embedded in here.
But the Itunes DL worked fine too.

Go Catters

Title changed to reflect new ep.
Another great edition in the BF world of podcasts. Even some shots fired at the official version!
Special guests.. Addy reporters....
its all happenning!

GO Catters

Hi Guys, I had planned on getting a post draft show done that hasn't yet happened... so will aim to get that done early in the new year.
Will still be worth a listen as we still know 2 parts of f*** all really about our newbies till we see them in action.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all who contributed to this, hopefully they have been listenable... i literally had no idea what I was doing initially but just wanted this board to have its own pod so made it happen.
Any one interested in being part of it going forward please let me know, I can assure you it is enjoyable and basically like a chat between mates at the pub, I keep a pretty loose running sheet and we make a lot up as we go.
Also a fantastic way to get to know some fellow posters as the off air chats are normally hilarious

So thanks for anyway that listened, and to my panelists

catempire
Partridge
thejester
Pivo
dazbroncos
SJ
catstorm
CatsDoItBetter
Turbocat

And if there is anyone i have forgotten I sincerely apologize, I'm doing this off memory and are a few beers in :D

Hi Guys, I had planned on getting a post draft show done that hasn't yet happened... so will aim to get that done early in the new year.
Will still be worth a listen as we still know 2 parts of f*** all really about our newbies till we see them in action.

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all who contributed to this, hopefully they have been listenable... i literally had no idea what I was doing initially but just wanted this board to have its own pod so made it happen.
Any one interested in being part of it going forward please let me know, I can assure you it is enjoyable and basically like a chat between mates at the pub, I keep a pretty loose running sheet and we make a lot up as we go.
Also a fantastic way to get to know some fellow posters as the off air chats are normally hilarious

So thanks for anyway that listened, and to my panelists

catempire
Partridge
thejester
Pivo
dazbroncos
SJ
catstorm
CatsDoItBetter
Turbocat

And if there is anyone i have forgotten I sincerely apologize, I'm doing this off memory and are a few beers in :D
Great work putting it together it's always great to listen to. Look forward to listening to many more in he future. And it was a great honour to be part of an episode.
Hopefully good things to come for the cats in 2017.

Massive props to Willo_ for keeping this going and punching out these episodes. It takes a huge amount of effort to organise the time, get people on board, get the recording set up, edit it and then get it up on iTunes and elsewhere. Thanks mate and look forward to another season of them.

Hey guys just looking for some feedback. I was thinking of doing a podcast commentating on geelong games with total bias. Similar to the one's that Fox Sports did with Press Red for Ed and KB's Richmond one. I have some experience commentating and would enjoy both celebrating our success and denigrating those we love to hate as Geelong supporters. Would anyone be interested or like to do something similar?

Hey guys just looking for some feedback. I was thinking of doing a podcast commentating on geelong games with total bias. Similar to the one's that Fox Sports did with Press Red for Ed and KB's Richmond one. I have some experience commentating and would enjoy both celebrating our success and denigrating those we love to hate as Geelong supporters. Would anyone be interested or like to do something similar?
Some would say KROCK have that covered... :)

Go Catters

Some would say KROCK have that covered... :)

Go Catters

Some would be wrong. Allegiance and pacts aside..I think you would have to agree that the KRock call is well short of the type of "press red for Ed" call of Pie games.
Frankly I think most non geelong think Krock is biased and do not listen to them , and Krock themselves almost try to prove the point of their neutrality , with several of the team not having the Cats as their first team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back