Podcast The Geelong Board PodCast - Episode 9 now available - Trade Period Wrap + Review

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't mind having another go some time in the future.

I assume you will continue doing it again next year Willo

I wouldn't mind having another go some time in the future.

I assume you will continue doing it again next year Willo
Done :thumbsu:

So ...... who feels like a chat?
I open my mouth but the words... the words..... the words... they dont come......!!!

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So ...... who feels like a chat?
Can't do it.

I'll be too busy microwaving my membership card (even though it is past its used-by date) and then will be ringing up a farmer I know to deliver some manure to the front of Kardinia Park so my dance-card is booked.

FYI swearing will be allowed in said POD... and I'm very likely to drop an F bomb during the introductions
The mayor of Hiroshima will get a fair few royalty cheques IMO... :D

Plenty of "what the * was that?" coming...

GO Catters

Hi all

Just finished recording a new podcast... before I upload I am wondering how people tend to listen to them most?
Is it basically iTunes and Soundcloud? or do people actually use youtube to listen..

It just adds an extra process doing youtube so I wondered if it was still worth me doing

Hi all

Just finished recording a new podcast... before I upload I am wondering how people tend to listen to them most?
Is it basically iTunes and Soundcloud? or do people actually use youtube to listen..

It just adds an extra process doing youtube so I wondered if it was still worth me doing
iTunes for the win
By the way great work this year taking on the podcast! Always enjoy listening.

Hi all

I youtube but Soundcloud is sufficient. It still embeds on here doesn't it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back