Podcast The Geelong Board PodCast - Episode 9 now available - Trade Period Wrap + Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Having just listened back i am real glad me muting my mic when I cleared my throat worked :oops:
Yup... very slick there fella...

When I heard it I was listen at work with headphones on and actually stopped it and turned around as I thought it was someone behind me lol

Go Catters

Yup... very slick there fella...

When I heard it I was listen at work with headphones on and actually stopped it and turned around as I thought it was someone behind me lol

Go Catters
I made a conscious effort to hit the mute your mic button on Skype as well!!

Ahh welp thems the breaks.. not off to a flyer with us all raving about the Eagles as well...

Gents do we have a Podcast for the PF
There is one in the pipeworks for this week....
although I am crook and having some voice issues, which despite many probably suggesting will improve the show... means that it is potentially in doubt

There is one in the pipeworks for this week....
although I am crook and having some voice issues, which despite many probably suggesting will improve the show... means that it is potentially in doubt
Honey tea, as much as you can drink...

Lubricates and soothes the larynx.

And grow a pair. :D

Hope you feel better.

GO Catters

Honey tea, as much as you can drink...

Lubricates and soothes the larynx.

And grow a pair. :D

Hope you feel better.

GO Catters
The pair I have got me to work almost the whole week when I was lightheaded and dizzy, amongst coughing up things the size of small pacific islands.... They aren't voice related either.... unless they are hanging particularly low :D

The pair I have got me to work almost the whole week when I was lightheaded and dizzy, amongst coughing up things the size of small pacific islands.... They aren't voice related either.... unless they are hanging particularly low :D
Makes sense.. Always thought you has some Michael Holding depth to you..

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies to anyone who was wanting a podcast this week

I've been crook for a week and still having coughing fits and struggling for voice, and the same has happened with one of the people I had lined up

Hopefully next week

There's been some interest from others in this thread (about helping out on-air) hasn't there? I know it's tough to organise equipment and all, but frankly I'd listen to any Cats fan with half a brain and a Skype connection at this time of the year (that is, screw the pro equipment...I listen to plenty that sound like they were recorded from ten feet away on a windy day in centre square). :)

Any chance of a podcast during or post the trade period?
Yeah don't see why not.
Maybe midway through it or something... depends on what is happening

Given our trade period seems to have potentially gotten very active would love to get a pod done over the next couple of weeks if anyone was keen to jump on

Flattered to be asked but the trade period and draft period aint my strong suit and I know others revel in this stuff and know far more about it than me. Maybe next pre-season for a NAB review or season preview or something?

Flattered to be asked but the trade period and draft period aint my strong suit and I know others revel in this stuff and know far more about it than me. Maybe next pre-season for a NAB review or season preview or something?
Thats alright.. I don't know anything either :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back