Religion The God Question (continued in Part 2 - link in last post)

god or advanced entity?

• god

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • advanced entity

Votes: 21 60.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stinging - absolutely stinging.
I've always thought you were a dud, especially syntactically. How fortunate you are to have Always Bailin, a perfect genius, as a roll model. The only thing you now require is the ambition to emulate his lofty standards in bread making.

Could the earth have consciousness due to the countless interactions that are occurring within its atmosphere, on and below its surface in a similar way to how our, and other animals consciousness arises through electrical impulses between synapses? This is hinted at in Cameron's Avatar, and maybe in other movies of his. The whole of the universe and beyond may even have consciousness through interactions between parts.

I've always thought you were a dud, especially syntactically. How fortunate you are to have Always Bailin, a perfect genius, as a roll model. The only thing you now require is the ambition to emulate his lofty standards in bread making.
https://www.nounplus.net/grammarcheck/
Online grammar checker had these changes to your post....
I've always to thought you were a dud , especially syntactically . How fortunateyou are to have Always Bailin , a perfect genius , as a roll model .
The only thing younow require is the ambition to emulate his lofty standards of / for bread making .

****ed up on all fronts, missed the mis-spaced full stops, mis-spaced comma's and missed "roll" model...(role).

Always Bailin should tear that site a knew one....

New not knew...lol

Could the earth have consciousness due to the countless interactions that are occurring within its atmosphere, on and below its surface in a similar way to how our, and other animals consciousness arises through electrical impulses between synapses? This is hinted at in Cameron's Avatar, and maybe in other movies of his. The whole of the universe and beyond may even have consciousness through interactions between parts.
consciousness through interactions between parts.

pr0n?
Does a bin full of 100,000 3/16" nuts have consciousness?

The God Question is one that will invariably stir up vigorous debate. Belief in God (regardless of your religion) is based on faith - very strong faith, given the completely unverifiable nature of God. Lack of belief in God stems from viewing the world around us in a scientific, logical fashion - if it cannot be proven, it does not exist. These two views are pretty much mutually exclusive, and neither side will convince the other they are right.

Yep, one side sticks to logic. Ive always likened it to one side liking Fiction and the other non-fiction books :p

https://www.nounplus.net/grammarcheck/
Online grammar checker had these changes to your post....

stuffed up on all fronts, missed the mis-spaced full stops, mis-spaced comma's and missed "roll" model...(role).

Always Bailin should tear that site a knew one....

New not knew...lol
Always Bailin prefers this version. Someone once mentioned the word 'grammar' to him or her, but whoever did so failed to explain what the word meant.

Clean up your grammar. It's hard to read such poor sentence structure and execution.
This is not an English lesson or repository for oneupmanship, surely! .CM has answered with respect and quite cogently, imho. Show a little respect in your reply rather than a personal denigration or other deflection, eh.

Yours,
Another atheist.

This is not an English lesson or repository for oneupmanship, surely! .CM has answered with respect and quite cogently, imho. Show a little respect in your reply rather than a personal denigration or other deflection, eh.

Yours,
Another atheist.
Once again, another grammatical error. Am I posting with imbeciles? Is this too much to ask for. That I can converse with another human being in proper form and function? Is it too much to ask?

Dear! oh, dear! AB will all over 'roll' model!! :drunk:
Go to your room!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Once again, another grammatical error. Am I posting with imbeciles? Is this too much to ask for. That I can converse with another human being in proper form and function? Is it too much to ask?
End a sentence with a proposition? End a query without a question mark?
...'another human being..' is probably speculative.
Respect.

I also have some concerns with your second sentence. Are you meaning to ask if you are posting in a forum populated by imbeciles, or, are you asking if you are in the company of imbeciles, whilst you are posting? I would be grateful for any clarification that you may be able to provide.

What basis is there for this? surely you have something more to go on then, "it was in a sci-fi movie"

My car has countless interactions through various systems, It is capable of interpreting those interactions and producing both positive and negative feedback in response to those interactions. additionally it can also complete certain tasks without assistance or direction.

are you suggesting my car has consciousness?

Please grammar check the bible for me will you?:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back