The Liberal Party - How long? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

So personal attacks are OK as long as the other person started it? I just want to know what the rules are in case I want to point out that Bill Shorten has been wearing clothes two sizes too big for 20 years...
Based Shorten bringing back baggy fashion.

Make Madchester Great Again

One wonders if she’s thinking oh no a leopard ate my face or quietly counting her money & laughing.
Initially counting her money, but now it's going into LAMF territory and the money will dry up.

Haven't heard much of Linda Burney either...... You know.... The minister who should actually be doing something....

The same Linda Burney who has been working on and discussing in the media about closing the gap the last few months?

Or the same Burney who worked with the NT government to help land more public housing for indigenous people in the NT recently?

I have seen Price once.

At an anti renewables rally.

bishop aggressively went after gillard after she did a few glossy mag photo spreads back in the day ..... far as im concerned bishop opened the door on personal attacks sooooo........
And screeching and clawing like the alley while Gillard was making he famous misogony speech.
A vile woman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its weird how her name keeps popping up whenever there are news articles about asbestos.

Probably just a coincidence.
Hated by her party room for being a woman smarter than all the men around her. Disliked by anyone paying attention for her role in running down the clock on dying mesothelioma victims in her lead up job. Tis all a shame.

Are there any modern conservatives, or any other conservatives, in this thread?

The discussion of Gillard's appearance was offensive at the time and is still now.

Also, pretty much every economic system other than capitalism expects people to be better humans than they actually are.
"modern conservatives" in Australia are in church chat rooms right now.

Capitalism just needs guard rails to prevent it from eventually becoming feudalism. If there's not a true ability to move up from hard work and ability, capitalism will eventually become feudalism and fall apart.

They could also go left of labor…uk conservatives didn’t mind dion this Al least a veneer of it

Hopefully Oz voters will want proof they will ‘walk the walk’

They could also go left of labor…uk conservatives didn’t mind dion this Al least a veneer of it

Hopefully Oz voters will want proof they will ‘walk the walk’

What a bunch of Greenies…

"modern conservatives" in Australia are in church chat rooms right now.

Capitalism just needs guard rails to prevent it from eventually becoming feudalism. If there's not a true ability to move up from hard work and ability, capitalism will eventually become feudalism and fall apart.
We are already there sadly - there were no guard rails in place.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back