The never ending Priddis debate - part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one Thing that Naitanui does do every week, that is service Priddis like no other Ruckman could. Naitanui deserves a big thank you on the Brownlow. So on behalf of Priddis, Thanks Nicnat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So priddis would not have won his brownlow without natanui?

It had nothing to do with matt's sublime skills?

So which one of those BF users is an AFL coach?
Funny how they all pick Mackenzie

I'd bet you a dollar to a blowjob from angelina jolie that if the afl coaches underwent this exercise they would pick Mackenzie without a heartbeat of hesitation

Just imagine how many Brownlows Matt can win in 2015 if Naitanui has a pre-season!!!

2.5...... 3.5 if he spends 50% tog and 4.5 if he can whittle it down to 20% tog

After Round 22 vs Melb getting votes I believe this is not only possible but likely seeing as he went missing for 100% of that game

2.5...... 3.5 if he spends 50% tog and 4.5 if he can whittle it down to 20% tog

After Round 22 vs Melb getting votes I believe this is not only possible but likely seeing as he went missing for 100% of that game

He didn't get votes that game.

You might be thinking of the final round v Gold Coast where he was reasonable but not top 3

355696.jpg

Here comes the helicopter!

That's the one - reasonable is a stretch though

Priddis is considered reasonable just for running on the field. Everyone else has to actually do something. Must be because he is a nice guy and Cousins was an addict and its the year of the monkey.

27 touches, 6 clearances, 7 tackles and only one clanger... I didn't have him in the top 5 but he had a decent game. It's not like he got votes in the Dees game where he was completely shut out by Cross
Fair point - I'm conflating things a bit there - he's still a waste of space but yeah nah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really see us winning a premiership in the next 2 seasons? That's all that Matt has. Even his durability won't help him when he's 32
I'd like to think our premiership window is open right now. We have a talented team all at the right age, having a good run of injury's is crucial. I have faith in Adam Simpson and think he will find a way to get this team to click.

I'd like to think our premiership window is open right now. We have a talented team all at the right age, having a good run of injury's is crucial. I have faith in Adam Simpson and think he will find a way to get this team to click.

I also have faith in Simmo.

But i'd laugh at suggestions our premiership window is open. We couldn't topple a single top 8 team this year, we have a very soft and immature group, particularly the midfield which also happens to be our achilles heel lacking both leadership and skill (2 things needed to win finals)

Next 2 seasons will be very much the same IMO until the rest of the deadwood on our list is moved out, younger players develop and the team matures, we won't be contending for anything until 2017.

I'm seriously considering filling my pockets with glitter and every time some nimrod in this debate bleats "he's the only one who can get the ball," I'll reach into my pocket with a dead expression and release the glitter into the sky above their heads and watch it shower over them like a baptism of stupid

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-12-13/your-teams-best-attributes

"The Eagles ranked third in in 2014 for centre clearances due to the tireless work of Brownlow medallist Matt Priddis and the imposing presence of Nic Naitanui"

What a load of s**t. Matt averaged 1.3 more clearances then Shuey, who is actually rotated to different positions around the ground and gets tagged.

I'm seriously considering filling my pockets with glitter and every time some nimrod in this debate bleats "he's the only one who can get the ball," I'll reach into my pocket with a dead expression and release the glitter into the sky above their heads and watch it shower over them like a baptism of stupid

Seen that somewhere before. The girl I was with at the time and one of my mates did it to me at school last year whenever I made a comment about something without thinking.

Good Times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back