3DS The Nintendo 3DS Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

#datsinkingfeeling
Oh, god.
I still haven't gotten over it. Apart from the cosmetic damage there's literally nothing wrong with it, but it still kills me inside :p

Oh, god.
I still haven't gotten over it. Apart from the cosmetic damage there's literally nothing wrong with it, but it still kills me inside :p

I know that feeling. I scratched my PS3 once when moving it around and still notice it everytime I turn the thing on. OCD.

I know that feeling. I scratched my PS3 once when moving it around and still notice it everytime I turn the thing on. OCD.
Fortunately most of my consoles other than the 3DS have escaped damage, so I don't have too many issues - it just causes that repeating sinking feeling every time I look at it, haha. I'll get it fixed one of these days.

I rang them up and the woman on the phone was like 'seriously? You're not even looking at them when you're playing it, but whatever. We don't do cosmetic repairs but we'll fix it for you anyway and just say that we were actually fixing whatever the least expensive problem with it is.'

Still haven't gone in even though Nintendo is literally a 5 minute drive away :p

I say get an xl you can leave the 3d off anyway.

Ah nah, I'm a bit tired of the 'clam shell' type handheld. The parts connecting the flips together on my old DS and DSi have been getting damaged, now it's quite a nuisance to play on them and I can't be stuffed getting repairs. Meanwhile, my GBA is still perfectly fine so I think I know which one I wanna get.

Ah nah, I'm a bit tired of the 'clam shell' type handheld. The parts connecting the flips together on my old DS and DSi have been getting damaged, now it's quite a nuisance to play on them and I can't be stuffed getting repairs. Meanwhile, my GBA is still perfectly fine so I think I know which one I wanna get.

Fairy muff.

Recommend:
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
Zelda: A Link Between Worlds or Ocarina of Time.

Last edited:
Played Animal Crossing for about 10 mins the other day before quickly becoming afraid of it consuming my life again.

Fairly addicting game if you invest in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Recently I just brought myself an aqua 3DS, it caught my eye how sexy it looks in aqua so I had to buy it.

First game Lego Batman 2 DC Super Hero (only $23 at EBgames), witty, corny and Awesome :) heaps better then the first Lego Batman I played on my PSP. The 3D is impressive through it does strain my eyes a little if I stare at it for long periods in which case I need to slide it down.

Starting to enjoy some of the other features on the 3DS as well very surprised how good it is, think I'll be hanging on to it.

Any games recommendations I should play please drop a reply?

thanks.

Recently I just brought myself an aqua 3DS, it caught my eye how sexy it looks in aqua so I had to buy it.

First game Lego Batman 2 DC Super Hero (only $23 at EBgames), witty, corny and Awesome :) heaps better then the first Lego Batman I played on my PSP. The 3D is impressive through it does strain my eyes a little if I stare at it for long periods in which case I need to slide it down.

Starting to enjoy some of the other features on the 3DS as well very surprised how good it is, think I'll be hanging on to it.

Any games recommendations I should play please drop a reply?

thanks.
Can't recommend Fire Emblem Awakening enough - definitely my favourite game I've played on the 3DS, it's much more friendly to people just picking up the series and there's plenty to do. If you're into Pokemon, X and Y aren't the strongest entries but the community on here is fantastic so you can drop into that thread - there's a tournament every so often :) I've heard good things about Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, too, but I haven't picked it up yet.

Where to begin...

Mario Kart 7
Kirby: Triple Deluxe
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
Theatrhythm if you're into FF/rhythm games (or maybe just wait for the new one)
Luigi's Mansion 2

and that's just to start

Really on Kirby? It got average reviews like Yoshi.

I'd recommend:
Mario 3D Land
Luigis Mansion 2
Kid Icarus Uprising
Pokemon X or Y
Mario Kart 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back