The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that actually play football I have a question. Both my knees are proper ****ed, I have given up outdoor for the last 2 years and only played futsal but have agreed to return to outdoor due to injuries to the team. Our Goalie did his knee so could I replace him(with no experience at all) or go back to my only position of RB with no athletic ability left to speak of?

omg, just cracked up.
THere's a guy in my youth team. For the first 4 or so years he was on my team, I just called him by his last name.
Never looked at the rest of his name.
But I just did as I was contemplating bringing him up from my u21s squad to main team.
And I just cracked up that the game would generate someone with this name.
Saddam Hussein Bakir
Is he a forward? If so, play him up front with Bin Laden. It would be a deadly partnership.

Is he a forward? If so, play him up front with Bin Laden. It would be a deadly partnership.
Defensive Midfielder.
It's why I don't play him in my 1sts.
Neither my #1 or #2 gameplan have defensive midfielers.

Really only my 'we're ****ed, lets limit the damage in away Europe matches' gameplan has defensive midfielders.

For those that actually play football I have a question. Both my knees are proper ******, I have given up outdoor for the last 2 years and only played futsal but have agreed to return to outdoor due to injuries to the team. Our Goalie did his knee so could I replace him(with no experience at all) or go back to my only position of RB with no athletic ability left to speak of?

Goalkeeping is terrible on your knees. You are constantly shifting bodyweight from one leg to the other and moving laterally at a moments notice, diving on the ground, using your legs to stop shots, bending to pick up the ball, jumping to deal with crosses, running out to sweep up balls......

Goalkeeper for 10+ years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I've nearly completed a game of thrones marathon (didn't bother with 4.10 as I watched it about a week before I started the whole marathon, or 4.1 which I didn't IQ)

And for the last 2 or so days, the one song in my head is this

So I've nearly completed a game of thrones marathon (didn't bother with 4.10 as I watched it about a week before I started the whole marathon, or 4.1 which I didn't IQ)

And for the last 2 or so days, the one song in my head is this

Gotta love that song.

I'm about halfway through A Feast For Crows (no spoilers please) and re-watched the whole show as I read the books, including season 4 recently. It is crazy how much they change between the two.

I made it my ringtone :oops:

A couple of my friends are big GoT nuts, so was suggesting to one the next time we have everyone over for a party, one of us should slowly close all the doors in the room while the other starts playing that song on, and see how the third reacts.

Wait, wait, I got a better reply now.
Gotta love that song.

I'm about halfway through A Feast For Crows .
Complains about others ruining tv show.
Reads books himself :drunk:

Wait, wait, I got a better reply now.

Complains about others ruining tv show.
Reads books himself :drunk:

Wha? What has that got to do with you ruining the finale for other people? I must have missed all my posts of book spoilers on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back