Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Place holder post.

I'll throw in a preview later, anyone else want to throw them in the OP then let me know

Have at it fellas

Warriors in 4 or 5 :p

Edit -

So here we go.... Lebron attempting to win Clevelands first chip.

Lets look at the matchups

Kyrie v Steph
If only Kyrie were fit.... Hopefully the rest does him good coz he's going to need to bring his A game against Steph. Teague was able to get to the rim against him with ease, then again Curry will have to work both ends this series. Its all about Kyries fitness tho

Shump v Klay
A tough matchup for Klay. He had Ariza shut him down for long periods in the Houston series, breaking the shackles in patches, but was guarding Harden on the other end. Here he gets a slightly easier matchup on the other end of the floor which should free him up. Shump did a great job in the Atlanta series helping shut down Korver, but Klay has the ability to take guys off the dribble, whereas Shump will look to be more of a spot up shooter.

Iggy v Lebron
Man this is gonna be good to watch. Iggy was finally unleashed on Harden today and destroyed him, but Lebron is a different beast altogether. He's been playing a lot more post in the playoffs so i expect him to try and take advantage down low. The plus for the Dubs is they can throw a variety of looks at him. If Iggy cant handle him down low they might look at Green, indeed they may well start with Green....

Green v Thompson
Thompson was superb against the hawks and will need to back it up again if the cavs are to have a chance. I'm intrigued to see how the Dubs look to counter him and whether it is Green who gets first crack or do they look at Barnes. Absolutely must keep him off the offensive boards and if he's going to score keep him out the paint. They'll look to pull him out the paint on defensive.

Bogut v Mozgov
Battle of the defensive bigs, neither of whom should have too much of an impact offensively you would think.

Livingston, Barnes, Barbosa, Ezeli v JR, Delly, James Jones
Can JR and Delly keep up the good form?
The Dubs will look to post Livingston all day long against Delly.
Will Always Ready actually be always ready?

Its going to be a great series. Both teams look to spread the floor. Cleveland of late have looked to play out of Lebron down low and take advantage of the help defense to skip pass for open 3's

Last edited:

Cavs in 7.

51HN8ZZr4hL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

#eastfolyfe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LeBron this LeBron that LeBron LeBron LeBron. It's like we have no one else in the team and he takes on every team by himself.

Another title to the great man. Come on u Cavs!
Plus Delly is a Pies man and Bogut is a dirty Bomber :D

Delly is a Pies man....

I knew i hated him for a reason*

*not actually true

Game 1: Cavaliers @ Warriors - 113-99

Game 2:
Cavaliers @ Warriors - 107-104

Game 3:
Warriors @ Cavaliers - 118-112 (OT)

Game 4:
Warriors @ Cavaliers - 115-91

Game 5: