Mega Thread The Official "Where I am Sitting/Did I get a Ticket?" Freakout Thread (No requests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the nosebleeds for 2012 and it was great, you'll be fine. I'm down on ground level this time (M2). How did you find it down there in 2012?

It was fine, i was in M54 on the arch, a few rows back so elevated a bit. Malceskis first quarter goal was in front of us, the final quarter flurry were they locked it in in that area for what seemed for ever as well. I guess it depends where the action unfolds. I had no complaints! Good atmosphere.

Picked mine up at lunch too.

The anxiety of someone making some horrific mistake that results in me losing my tickets has now been replaced with the anxiety of me making some horrific mistake that results in me losing my tickets. win.
Any ideas on how to transport it home safely from the office? I'm thinking an Armaguard truck or hiring a squad of ninjas.

Picked up my tickets too. I just rode my bike home with them and now they're safe and secure at home. I went to the Westfield Sydney Level 5 outlet and actually only had to present photo ID to collect the tickets. One of my tickets is a concession and when I offered the ID they said,' Its fine just be sure to have it on grand final day'.

Thanks All. The S in front was throwing me off.

Ah well, i had M53 (ground level in 2012), so i can't complain. Should be ok, never sat there. It's lower than the top of the southern from memory.
Either way, lucky enough to be there again. Taking my old man to his first GF, gunna be great!!!!!!!!
Was in that spot for 2012. Any of the seats in front of the scoreboard are fine and not too far back. Good view of the whole ground, clear view of the opposite scoreboard.

Got seats on level 2A, Bay 18. So keen for Saturday

The anxiety of someone making some horrific mistake that results in me losing my tickets has now been replaced with the anxiety of me making some horrific mistake that results in me losing my tickets. win.

This, so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picked mine up at lunch too.

Put them in an opaque lunch box and then put them in the freezer :D

By reading Dawks ticketing thread, looks like M10 standing room is mixed. **** this! I don't want to be surrounded by these arrogant flogs who think Spangher is some sort of God.
I'd have though standing room would be mixed, the nature of it being people just milling around.

Spangher isn't a god? We all loved the strut!

without collecting tickets yet, is there a way to tell where the seats are?

All i read is:

You have been allocated the following tickets:
SQ57/......
I'm not far from you, I am sq55...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back