The on topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyday there is a new Pogba rumour it seems. I foresee him ending up at City, particularly with Yaya (seemingly) on the decline.

Pogba will come close to the Bale fee I reckon. Who has the FFP leeway to do it apart from United?

If Pogba cost £70m plus £200k a week on a five year contract the effect of buying him would be around £24m a year for the next five years.

I'd say anyone in the champions league could cover that, CL money is supposed to be going up by more than that next season anyway.

And that's before the probability that if Pogba came in, an existing member of the squad would be moved on resulting in a wage saving, and a possible transfer profit.

Is there much interest in the MLS on this board? Something I might pay a bit more attention to this season
I'm following it this year with the NYCFC angle. Went to both of their friendlies in Manchester, and will be watching tomorrow night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea who that is.

Hence, who the **** is Karl Marginson?
Are you really trying to be a dick?
It implies it in the tweet.

Manager of FC United.

So can anyone shed light on the MLS. It starts this month right but Gerrard is still with us until the end of the season so around May. Then he would need a holiday or some time off. How long does the MLS season go for? Is Gerrard contracted to them for the coming season and will he play or does he have to wait until the next MLS season which I assume would start next March. But then Gerrard would have had almost a year off and at his age, not ideal.

Any info would help as I have no interest in the MLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back