Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

80% of posters contribute only gifs and images. :):footy::rainbow:

images

ALL SHALL UPLOAD MOAR GIFS

That photo of Rocky and Pearce has really impressed me for whatever reason.....(your avatar, jackess) I think it shows strength from both of them but all of a sudden I saw Pearce as a leader of men.

I see him leading our boys out to battle. His strength of character and loyalty would follow on from our previous "brook no argument" type captains.

....shades of Mel Gibson perhaps? Oh dear, wrong country.o_O

I just saw a movie on Foxtel Fox Classics tonight - "Squizzy Taylor". and its an Australian film - I've never heard of it with the following synopsis. "The Australian Crime Drama that follows the life of the notorious, keen witted, acid tongued 1920's Melbourne gangster, Squizzy Taylor." Now I get why Lewy has his nickname.
Soz Qldner here and didn't know where his nickname came from. Fox should have put this movie up when Lewy won the Rising Star.

I just saw a movie on Foxtel Fox Classics tonight - "Squizzy Taylor". and its an Australian film - I've never heard of it with the following synopsis. "The Australian Crime Drama that follows the life of the notorious, keen witted, acid tongued 1920's Melbourne gangster, Squizzy Taylor." Now I get why Lewy has his nickname.
Soz Qldner here and didn't know where his nickname came from. Fox should have put this movie up when Lewy won the Rising Star.
I blame the Qld education "system".

At the time when Lewy was really starting to make a name for himself Underbelly: Squizzy was playing in Melb (not sure if in other states as well?) ran from late July to Sept so was fitting and all I heard the Melbourne Commentators calling him it so must of stuck....

EDIT: Looks like as per below so Ignore above :)

Last edited:
At the time when Lewy was really starting to make a name for himself Underbelly: Squizzy was playing in Melb (not sure if in other states as well?) ran from late July to Sept so was fitting and all I heard the Melbourne Commentators calling him it so must of stuck....
I think he's had the nickname since infancy and has it tattooed on his arm, well before coming to prominence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back