Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Listening to SEN this morning, when they had a competition to guess who the mystery voice was...said voice had to give hints, callers had to guess.

Anyhoo this daggy American voice came on, said he'd won two championships (or something like it) in Sydney, but I'm thinking I know that voice!!

..numerous callers couldn't get it, I was screaming at the radio by this time......the voice then said "and I won the 2001 Brownlow medal"

It was Aker....I was right, I KNEW I'd heard that silly accent of his from the video he did for us:D

For anyone who keeps up with the brisbane lions players on instagram, who is running the joshgreen_insider page. I have a feeling it's Rohan bewick but there's never been anything to confirm my suspicions.

I see on instagram that Paparone is back in WA catching lots of crayfish off Rotnest Island...when did our pre-Christmas/pre-season training finish up?

I see on instagram that Paparone is back in WA catching lots of crayfish off Rotnest Island...when did our pre-Christmas/pre-season training finish up?

They're still training this week so maybe he has a bit of a reprieve this week for personal reasons?

Seems the place for this. Every so often Chief asks me to write an article about the Lions and I always refuse. I don't have the breadth of knowledge (beyond James Aish's smile count or how big Jackson Paine's thighs are - did you see those thighs? - ahem) but I figure, assuming better remuneration than he offers me (a cab fare? Really?), there are people here who may be interested. What's the best way to announce these expressions of interest? This thread?

Seems the place for this. Every so often Chief asks me to write an article about the Lions and I always refuse. I don't have the breadth of knowledge (beyond James Aish's smile count or how big Jackson Paine's thighs are - did you see those thighs? - ahem) but I figure, assuming better remuneration than he offers me (a cab fare? Really?), there are people here who may be interested. What's the best way to announce these expressions of interest? This thread?

I'm always interested in freelance work.

Oh s**t, he asked me to do the same a few weeks ago and I agreed. Then I absolutely forgot....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hit him up Caiphus. I imagine you will be better able to negotiate a suitable rate. Chief isn't evil, he just makes things up as he goes along. He and I both come from the MuddleThrough Acedemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back