Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

Finally getting foxtel on Monday after years of trying to convince swmbo. Good bless channel 10 for not being willing to pay for the full f1 rights, that for her over the line as she loves f1
Thank the almighty fox has F1 now. Note Ricciardo's first two wins were not broadcast on 10 (which can be recorded through fox) but on one (which cant if you dont have fox HD).

However I think Merc will walk away with it again.

Thank the almighty fox has F1 now. Note Ricciardo's first two wins were not broadcast on 10 (which can be recorded through fox) but on one (which cant if you dont have fox HD).

However I think Merc will walk away with it again.

Its not FOX HD as I have that and don't have One. I believe it is actually whether you have fox through Cable(Has One) or Satellite(Doesnt have One)

Don't know why but that is why. My folks have Cable and have One, I have satellite and don't.....

Its not FOX HD as I have that and don't have One. I believe it is actually whether you have fox through Cable(Has One) or Satellite(Doesnt have One)

Don't know why but that is why. My folks have Cable and have One, I have satellite and don't.....
It's not on standard fox, it is a HD channel. But whatever doesnt matter, Ten hasnt paid F1 any respect it starts the year with blanket coverage of Melbourne then just peters away. I was going to can fox until I saw the F1 was going to be on.

It's not on standard fox, it is a HD channel. But whatever doesnt matter, Ten hasnt paid F1 any respect it starts the year with blanket coverage of Melbourne then just peters away. I was going to can fox until I saw the F1 was going to be on.

Apologies yes I didn't word it properly. Yes you need HD as a starting point but then it comes down too which service is supplying it.

Sorry!! :)

Apologies yes I didn't word it properly. Yes you need HD as a starting point but then it comes down too which service is supplying it.

Sorry!! :)
Is Ok I forgive you. I am coming all over Billy Puller....hmmm could of worded that better.

Well a trip to Cairns has led me to a remarkable discovery. I have found the source of all of Haso's high quality gifs! Do you order them in or travel up once a year to get them?
2015-02-26%2016.31.04%20HDR.jpg

Thank god!!:p....sort of. At least you saw blue!....and it could've been black or brown imo.....but white and gold?????:confused:

.apparently this has caused a huge debate everywhere, am not surprised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank god!!:p....sort of. At least you saw blue!....and it could've been black or brown imo.....but white and gold?????:confused:

.apparently this has caused a huge debate everywhere, am not surprised.

Yeah I knew exactly what you were talking about because there was a big post on Reddit about it today :)

So, let me get this straight, the original image is in the middle, but some see it as a pale version of the blue dress, while others see a dark version of the white?
I see neither. I see what is the middle image for what it is, a pale lavendery blue with an indeterminable, reddy brown lace.
My colour 'blindness' is a red/green deficiency. Of the 3 images, the one on the right appears to be the original (blue/black) while the others have the light/colour adjusted/washed out or white balance cranked up.
I don't know how anyone sees white & gold in the middle image, even the left image doesn't look white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back