Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The interview with the heads of Greyhound Raving Victoria this morning was interesting. Gaze actually put some hard questions to them, must be an issue he's passionate about but credit where it's due and I thought he did well this morning.

Maher on the other hand really needs to learn he can ask the same questions he does now but with about 80% less words.

Yeah, the crazy long question thing is annoying. Some people like Dermy and Derwayne do it coz they love the sound of their own voices, but I reckon people like Maher do it out of insecurity. He's often not confident enough, especially with "big guests", so he constantly qualifies and rephrases what's coming out of his mouth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

caught a smidgeon of what fine said about greyhound issue last night replayed on mg. however, it was a tiny bit. andys suggesting that it sounded like fine was not totally dismissive of the abhorrent behaviour

I don't agree with the two tools assessments on fines thoughts. He was supportive of the good greyhound trainers out there.

Has anyone on SEN attacked the investigators for trying to get rid of poor treatment of their athletes (greyhounds in this case) and other animals, and trying to unethically gain an unfair advantage?

why would someone attack investigators for unearthing this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back