Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, why would I care about bats dying by the millions?
Bats are a crucial indicator species, interacting with many elements of the ecosystem. They are one of the very few nocturnal pollinators, playing a key role both for plants and for farmers. Organic farmers in particular, are reliant on bat pollinators as a pest management tool in many countries: a bat can kill between 3,000 and 7,000 insects per night.

Bats are a crucial indicator species, interacting with many elements of the ecosystem. They are one of the very few nocturnal pollinators, playing a key role both for plants and for farmers. Organic farmers in particular, are reliant on bat pollinators as a pest management tool in many countries: a bat can kill between 3,000 and 7,000 insects per night.
Bees and frogs too I think.

What does this have to do with Lindsay Lohan?

Wait, we should know about scientifically unsound completely false anti-GMO lies, despite the fact that GMO's have literally saved hundreds and hundreds of millions of lives? Weird.

Plus, those things are explored in depth all over the internet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys that have fathered 10 kids to 10 different women and he doesn't work
Frank-Gallagher-007.jpg

Ohhh I miss him so. At least you guys are looking after him. He is one of my all time favourite Carlton fellas, I was so mad that he got sacked. Especially for grumpy old Malthouse :cry::cry::cry:

Get him back when you sack Mick at the end of the year :D (I shouldn't say that as he is doing very well for us :oops: )

I can't remember the last time I watched the news. If I ever do, it's usually if I'm up early enough or late enough to catch Al-Jazeera on SBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back