Society & Culture Things in life you just don't understand

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club would also like him taking time off now when he can't do much with his rehab. That way they can get him back in early so he can have a longer preseason when hes actually healthy and can properly train

Clearly Jobe is on a fact finding mission.

Studying the effects of northern summer on LTIs. Ale is a secondary study to see if drinking makes Australia bat better. unfortantely results are so far inconclusive this further study must be conducted, starting Thursday in Nottingham

The club would also like him taking time off now when he can't do much with his rehab. That way they can get him back in early so he can have a longer preseason when hes actually healthy and can properly train

Everyone gets that and I also understand why he needed time away from the game BUT he is the captain, the ship is sinking and he is having a drink and getting a tan at lords. Powerful message that sends to the young blokes.

Everyone gets that and I also understand why he needed time away from the game BUT he is the captain, the ship is sinking and he is having a drink and getting a tan at lords. Powerful message that sends to the young blokes.
Could also argue that the club has told him to take 2-3 weeks of his leave now while he cant do anything so that he has to come back 2-43weeks earlier than everyone else. In that case he's just following club orders and doing what he's been asked by the coaches.

Doubt he's getting a tan, been pretty cold over there, hardly seen the the players without their lovely cable knit jumpers on yet.

The thing is though, like so many things these days, it's 'not a good look', so Jobe will hang!

The big thing about the Jobe drinking thing is that I thought the general rule in professional sports was any players injured or in rehabilitation are banned from drinking? Maybe if it's a season ending injury it's not as stringently enforced?

Doubt he's getting a tan, been pretty cold over there, hardly seen the the players with their lovely cable knit jumpers off yet.

The thing is though, like so many things these days, it's 'not a good look', so Jobe will hang!

They should just shut these forums down - God forbid people be allowed to have a discussion about stuff they have an opinion on that's different from others

The big thing about the Jobe drinking thing is that I thought the general rule in professional sports was any players injured or in rehabilitation are banned from drinking? Maybe if it's a season ending injury it's not as stringently enforced?
One beer? He's out for the year. So a beer won't hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it's season ending then it shouldn't matter.

As long as he's not drinking a lot.

No wonder they have been racially vilifying Mitchell Johnson

You..................
Kangaroo loving
shrimp on the barbie loving
John Farnham loving
Jimmy Barnes loving
that's not a knife this is a knife showing off sob

It's Essendon, they have form in not playing by the rules.

friends who are also hawthorn supporters arrogantly glossing over the richmond win. have tried to engage a few mates since then, in a jovial way. one heard me calling out for him, and kept walking while laughing. another simply said "yeah whatever". another flipped me the bird, and blamed umpires.

friends who are also hawthorn supporters arrogantly glossing over the richmond win. have tried to engage a few mates since then, in a jovial way. one heard me calling out for him, and kept walking while laughing. another simply said "yeah whatever". another flipped me the bird, and blamed umpires.
Sounds like Tigers fans after losing at home to WC. :p

My brother is a Richmond fan, he's got a very dark sense of humour, seemingly common to most Tigers fans, I was happy for him. I like fairytales in sport, and a Richmond flag would be just that.

Hawks played horrible, what percentage of that you attribute to Richmond I am not sure, either way Premierships aren't won in August.

p.s.

5129141222_kid_w_middle_finger_xlarge.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back