Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its not knew, but im not understanding how you are saying if you take nudes they are going on the internet, or you shouldn't take nudes if your a celeb. I just don't get that that.
I don't see the point in being outraged (from the celebrities POV, or to a bystander for that matter), when a celebrity nudes are leaked.

People from the paparazzi, to internet hackers, to ex-boyfriends and girlfriends, are all looking for celebrity nudes. It's the way the game is.

You take a nude, you run a higher risk of it being leaked. When it happens, there shouldn't really be a surprise, shock and horror, or sympathy.

I don't see the point in being outraged (from the celebrities POV, or to a bystander for that matter), when a celebrity nudes are leaked.

People from the paparazzi, to internet hackers, to ex-boyfriends and girlfriends, are all looking for celebrity nudes. It's the way the game is.

You take a nude, you run a higher risk of it being leaked. When it happens, there shouldn't really be a surprise, shock and horror, or sympathy.
So you'd honestly be ok with somebody hacking your phone and posting your pictures up? Be it of you, your partner or whatever?

Why can't they take nudes? Why does their status change that? Their phones were hacked. They didn't distribute them. This phone hacking thing has been going on for years they only released them yesterday. This is in zero way the fault of the celebrity.

Kind of a contradiction. These celebs are just really dumb and placed way too much faith in a company like Apple. I don't feel sorry for them.

So you'd honestly be ok with somebody hacking your phone and posting your pictures up? Be it of you, your partner or whatever?

No he wouldn't be OK with it. People only care about privacy when it concerns themselves. They don't see celebrities as humans.

Kind of a contradiction. These celebs are just really dumb and placed way too much faith in a company like Apple. I don't feel sorry for them.
It's not just the iCloud that was hacked, reports jumped the gun on that. This has been going on from social engineering foe years, there is a nude photo circuit on the deep web. You need phone numbers and all kinds of s**t, the hacks were largely unknown about until yesterday until one person decided to release his finds and then some others followed.

No, and that's why I don't, and won't, take nudes.

Pretty simple solution.

And if I did, I'd do it under the knowledge that there are ways they can be leaked, and you do it with that consequence in mind. And heck, I'm not even a celebrity.

And if you don't do it with that consequence in mind, then it goes back to my original point that you're stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

look, people can be outraged over semantics including whether icloud is private, private life is private, or whether hacker was right or wrong.

in the end, the result are photos being ogled at world wide. if this helps those in the middle east, and ukraine/russia lay down their arms for a few minutes it would have done its job

They make good money. If I was on that type of money, you all can have n00dz
SG, was this you this morning?
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back