Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gough I love you but I fell asleep from boredom 3 times reading this one sentence (srs)
Mate, if your gunna come to this country and not like cricket you might as well go back to where you came from. *southern cross tattoo*
Trust me, 'twas a bargain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whose lovelies do we get to see this time?

More J-Law and Kaley Cuoco. There is also Hayden Panettiere, Avril Lavigne, Emily Ratajkowski, a couple of Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Aubrey Plaza and more Hope Solo are all that I know of so far but there is probably more.

The Fappening 2.0 has happened.
interdasting.jpg

My son getting a Runner Up to Fairest and Best trophy today at our wind up.

Has worked so hard on his game this year and I am so proud of him and all our boys. They had a good year.

my ex girlfriend is in a relationship with a supposed mate of mine. This is on how I have got both of them back

#1 - My ex and I go to the same gym however that supposed mate takes her in and waits for her outside whist she does Zumba.(she's sneaking around with him behind her parents back) Now I know what's his car looks like. So one night to get revenge I took the air out of his two tyres so he can't replace them. Leaving him stranded so he gets caught and she will panic and that her parents will catch her out.

#2 - she works at K-Mart and she wants a new job so she decided to get a job there. My mate's girlfriend works as a manager there and she mentioned to me that my ex applied. I had to laugh because she got it and now she's cleaning the toilets and working shithouse (Friday nights , saturday and sunday) hours so it's hard for her to catch up with him.

#3 - that supposed mate and I are pretty much mates with the same people. I found it hilarious that those people are turning their back of them and sticking up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back