Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see how these go.

Harry loves having some me time while the other 4 go for a walk. (3, 9.)

For WWE fans, Edge and Christian likes to spend a brief time with Fandango's valet (4, 7, 2, 6.)

Last one.

Eric is drunk having eaten at a restaurant (4.)

Am I doing it right?

Last one is rice?

Correct.

I assume you got there by looking at the word drunk, substituting it for a word that we use to describe that state of impairment (messed up) and, with MESSED UP, were able to identify an anagram.

Correct.

I assume you got there by looking at the word drunk, substituting it for a word that we use to describe that state of impairment (messed up) and, with MESSED UP, were able to identify an anagram.
Yup, how about; Inside of throbbing riff now contains a footballer. (6)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's see how these go.

Harry loves having some me time while the other 4 go for a walk. (3, 9.)

For WWE fans, Edge and Christian like to spend a brief time with Fandango's valet (4, 7, 2, 6.)

Last one.

Eric is drunk having eaten at a restaurant (4.)

Am I doing it right?

Yair, you got it right. Do you do cryptic crosswords mate? And what was the answer to yours? I'm not a wrestling fan so the second one went straight over my head.

Never done cryptic crosswords as those things s**t me and I give up straight away.

The first one.
The answer is One Direction while the second one, the answer is Five Seconds of Summer.

> Was in a crash about 6 weeks ago
> Went into the back of someone (no homo)
> Minor damage if any. My car was 100% fine and there's had a small scratch
> Exchange details etc etc
> They then look at the "damage" and say I probably won't even hear from them the damage is that minor and the insurance would be more hassle than it's worth
> Was skeptical that they weren't going to do anything but they seemed nice enough
> Still haven't heard anything so I assume I'm in the clear

That non aussies dont understand our slang.

Said great rack to some nice looking lady on the telly the greek guy had no idea.

Another non aussie sat down in the bosses seat i said moving in mate,doing some brown nosing oh there something on your nose! he grabbed hes nose........ no nothing there lol.

Darren Jolly cracking the sads on the Block after making a 10k profit on his apartment. Expecting a few articles in the Sun criticising everyone involved in the coming days.

Darren Jolly cracking the sads on the Block after making a 10k profit on his apartment. Expecting a few articles in the Sun criticising everyone involved in the coming days.
Was delightful wasn't it.

I fail to understand why people get so upset about TV shows. My friend is outraged about my lack of empathy towards the contestants. Apparently my outlook on life is illogical, and I "have the world knowledge of a 12 year old."

The contestants knew what they were getting themselves into when they signed up for it.

I fail to understand why people get so upset about TV shows. My friend is outraged about my lack of empathy towards the contestants. Apparently my outlook on life is illogical, and I "have the world knowledge of a 12 year old."

The contestants knew what they were getting themselves into when they signed up for it.
I've copped similar lectures after mocking people for getting too invested in reality television shows.

You can't do anything but laugh, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back