Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Work Christmas break up drinks tonight. $40 tab for every person.

This pleases me rather immensely. The hangover tomorrow may not, but in the meantime...
40 bucks is allright and will get you a few but there was a time when it could get you half your drinks for a night. Now it's a warm up :(

As my mate said to me about 2 years When did we start paying 5 bucks for a schooner and not even think twice about it

And now standard schooner rates are 6 bucks in most places.

Added to my collection of books about musicians signed by cricketers today. I now have Dave Graney's 1001 Australian Nights signed by Mitch Johnson, to go with my book on The Band signed by Viv Richards and one on the Grateful Dead signed by Bagwhat Chandrasakar.
Did this start because you read music bios at the cricket?

Did this start because you read music bios at the cricket?
Pretty much, I was reading McNally's What a Long Strange Trip a couple of years back when I saw Chandrasakar and didn't have anywhere else to get his autograph so I got him to sign the front of the book, now I just grab one of my books and take it to the cricket regardless. I'm reading the grand old NTTAWWT of letters Edmund White at the moment but I grabbed Mr. Graney's book as I left this morning and just got lucky with Johnson during the warm up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The last day of school for the year.

Just bought myself this bad boy.

lvK9jPa.jpg

Nothing really to work. It inflates with a pump then that kid can muck around taking species on the inflatable guy or trying to jump at the ball. And kick goals from the hard to walk on stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back