Pets Things that please me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather watch the 2014 grand final 3 times in a row without much of a break (have done that a few times the past few months :D). I can watch "shorter" trilogy movies as movie marathons eg: The Bourne Trilogy, Dark Knight Trilogy, Back to the future............. The LOTR movies don't interest me at all, couldn't think of anything more boring to have to sit through (maybe golf tv coverage ?). But everyone's taste is different.

:D:D:D

I have done that once. Just made me realise how much I hate no3 and why I avoid watching that one all the time.

I have done that once. Just made me realise how much I hate no3 and why I avoid watching that one all the time.

I dislike number 3 for the Doc Brown love interest angle, even though that's the main direction of the film the rest isn't that bad I just can't stand that Clara :thumbsdown:. The first two movies are awesome though. Still a solid trilogy as a whole.

Oh something I discovered 10+ years ago (and something I did for fun). I edited all 3 movies into ONE big movie, chopping out the to be continued's and end credit sequences of the first and second.

Small things - small minds and all that, I thought it was clever at the time :D.

And in better news that Cruffys. Its happening!!!

PjgGXJI.jpg

umbrellagedden lol

All these idiots that think you can use an umbrella in high winds just makes me laugh.

I lived in Darwin for a long time. When the cyclones would come past you'd know that an umbrella wasn't going to do s**t.

Get yourself a quality rain coat fools.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and getting the aisle seat next to you free.

* yeah!

Some bloke actually tried to sneak in on the spare seat in the middle as his wife wanted to sleep on the two seats by the window.

I shooed him away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back