BotsMaster

2022 Sep Premiers
Jan 26, 2009
Cheat Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Everton, Cardinals
What are some of things in life that scare you?

After seeing this I don't think I want to go in the ocean anymore.
xRUdLD4.gif

What are some of things in life that scare you?

After seeing this I don't think I want to go in the ocean anymore.
xRUdLD4.gif

As someone said....

"There's a reason why we've only discovered a small percentage of our ocean, there's probably a version of this that is 10x the size just waiting for someone to discover it. This is why I stay CLEAR of the ocean."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spiders

Peeing blood. The amount of times I've copped a fair whack to the kidneys or family jewels, and anxiety at the thought of what is about to happen when I need to pee afterwards.

Spiders

Peeing blood. The amount of times I've copped a fair whack to the kidneys or family jewels, and anxiety at the thought of what is about to happen when I need to pee afterwards.

Usually happens when you get a heavy knock to the stomach. You'd be in incredible pain before excretion of the blood, so if no signficant discomfort is felt once the contact-pain has subdued, it's a highly unlikely occurrence.

Usually happens when you get a heavy knock to the stomach. You'd be in incredible pain before excretion of the blood, so if no signficant discomfort is felt once the contact-pain has subdued, it's a highly unlikely occurrence.

Have excreted blood from the back door, it don't phase me anymore.

Permanent loneliness. Sure, I like my solo time - but I am also a social animal. I really need some human interaction. Not all the time - not too much, not too little - YMMV.

Put it like this - if I had a choice between 'Always being on your own' versus 'Always being in a group and NEVER on your own' - I'd pick the group.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back